Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HookahBAM

Hookah Identification

Question

So I've been reading through the forum a bit and I'm curious as to what hookah I have but can't get a decent pic from FB just got this.

post-9664-0-87198000-1420551418_thumb.jp

Could anyone tell me what it is, it doesn't have a mark or engraving on it so it's not a branded hookah but this beauty smokes like a beast, I've been told it's an Egyptian but I would like to confirm it.

And on a side note has anyone smoked from one of these large hookahs?

post-9664-0-20076500-1420551552_thumb.jp

Saw this in Durban, Ecko_1 it's crazy big just want to know what they smoke like haha

12 answers to this question

I agree with Nima, looks like an Egyptian rotating hookah.

The bottom is known as the sultan, at least on hookah-shisha's page. I almost had the chance to buy one from Craigslist but the seller wouldn't return my calls

I recognize that giant hookah. Thats from the smoke shop on Wilson's wharf if I remember correctly?

I would love to smoke for something that large just to find out how the draw is. LOL 

But heat maintenance would be a bitch, need a step ladder to do anything with the coals

You can worry about the heat, I'm gonna worry about trying to clean such a monster

You can worry about the heat, I'm gonna worry about trying to clean such a monster

thats easy, fix a green scrubbie to a drain snake, problem solved

Cleaning would defo be a problem

You've been banned. I told you a few times not to use our forum for posting your "Shisha" link. 

You've been banned. I told you a few times not to use our forum for posting your "Shisha" link. 

Nima layin' down the banhammer.

Nima layin' down the banhammer.

The funny thing is that I had gone into his account and removed the permanent signature he had on there and he just went in and added it again. tsk tsk.