Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest cemab4y

Hookah catering business. Anyone have information?

Question

Guest cemab4y

I have heard of Hookah catering businesses. For a fee, a person sets up hookahs in a private residence. you provide tobacco, coals, etc. Does anyone here have experience with such an operation? Has anyone ever run such a business? Has anyone ever hosted a hookah party in their home, and paid for catering services?

21 answers to this question

Guest jsharp07

i have had many hookah parties but i never used a Caterer. I have never even heard of such a thing. but it is a good idea, and if you can't find one i would suggest starting one.

Guest Whoswho

i saw a website that offered a service like that. $500 for 3-4 hours. considering the shisha used, coal, ect....that seems a little like higway robbery.

Guest Blu_Fox

There is a place near me that does it they charge $200.00 for the 3-4 hour session. They bring 2 people and 5 hookahs. I think they limit the amount of shisha bowls though and charge for any extra used. They do mostly like poker parties and bachelor parties. If the party needs more than 5 hookahs then they charge more and bring an extra person.

There in one caterer in Reno that I hear also brings belly dancers.

Guest Discordian

wow... The belly dancer one seems interesting. I would never use any of the other services : P

We used to do that at Tarboosh where I worked. There was a group from Vanderbilt University celebrating some kind of Indian new year, and we sent over a bunch of hookahs, tobacco, charcoal, accessories, and a server.

There's no sense providing hookahs if you don't provide the charcoal. That's just messed up. That's like delivering a pizza without a box.

i was just at a wedding in Iran 2 weeks ago and there was a hookah catering company serving hookahs...

Guest HookahAtHome

I went to a kickback in LA and a company was doing catering. a guy there is going to become a franchisee with it soon too. very chill. any1 have info on it?

Very interesting concept. I could see how it work very well in highly populated areas. I wouldn't try it in smaller cities though..

Guest rockaholic397
That's like delivering a pizza without a box.

I'de still eat it.......

Guest HypnosHookahOnline

Howdy!

Hypnos Hookah is expanding and we are offering franchisee opportunities for our home hookah delivery service. If you're considering starting your own hookah delivery business, opening a Hypnos Hookah franchise is right for you. First, you'll have the benefit of the brand, and you'll also have the benefit of training and support services to make your business a success with less trial and error.

Another Hypnos Hookah opportunity we have is our Hypnos Hookah Home Lounge program. If you're a fan of hookah, and you have ever had friends over for a hookah kickback, I'm sure they've all asked you, "Where did you get your hookah?" With the Hypnos Home Lounge program, you can answer their question with, "I sell them. Want one?" In the Hypnos Hookah Home Lounge program, we empower you to create a stream of income for yourself, while enjoying hookah with friends.

Those are our opportunities at Hypnos, and we hope you're interested in exploring them further. Our goal is to provide the best customer service and best access to hookah for everyone across America. If you live in the midwest, and not one of the hookah capitals of Los Angeles, Chicago, or New York, you should consider these opportunities to get a hookah culture thriving in your area.

Any questions? We're open and willing to answer. If you're interested, we are currently considering franchisee applications and Home Lounge applications. Here's the link to the inquiry form: Fill it out here, it will take you about 5 minutes. (FYI: Our Hypnos Hookah Home Lounge program was formerly known as "[email protected]" Just a heads up for you when you complete the form. They're the same thing :) )

thanks for the info... but please read the rules before posting. We don't allow post advertising on the orum

Guest HypnosHookahOnline

No disrespect intended, Nima. We were just responding to the post topic/discussion of business opportunities. THe topic was "Hookah catering business. Anyone have information? Reply to Thread "

We figured Hypnos Welcomes You! would be an appropriate response, as we do offer a franchise-model catering business, such as the one the original poster asked about.

Beyond that, we're not inappropriately posting info where someone is not expressly requesting it.

Good work here. The forum and site are well designed and informative.

its ok, you can respond... at the end of the we want the members to find what they are looking for...

We just don't allow link texts.

Guest JebelChara

Yes, I read this around 8 months ago, really the idea of catering is for business promotion purposes. You invite potential clients and each gets his own hookah set up. I think the warm,peaceful atmosphere would bring those clients in much better than a resturaunt or bowling party! The hookah session would be a unique thing to remember.

Details : I saw this on a website from Great Britain. Here is the Google search with many pages :

hookah catering - Google Search

If you are ever in next-door Jordan and in Amman, I am a hour or less drive into Israel. Mabuk Chabibi.

Guest topak

There are some who have a bad experience in catering services. We must be aware in which catering services we are putting our trust into. Not only catering services per se. For us not to be a victim. Know the company history, client's testimonial; this may greatly help in your search. Good Luck!

[url=http://www.tiffanyscatering.net]

Guest mineeds01

Good one and they take great pride in their work and strive for excellence in the field of hookah. Great!! People who needs the catering services for their functions, please post your request on Mineeds.com.

Guest pothe2nd

We currently operate a hookah catering company out of Virginia. You can just google hookah catering virginia... that's us. Feedback would be great!

Guest CleopatraHookahCom

Hello, we currently offer premium hookah catering in southern california.

Sorry, we don't allow links in our posts unless they've been approved by an admin or moderator.