Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nima

Video Publishing Schedul

Right now we are publishing our YouTube videos on Tuesdays (How-to Guides) and Fridays (Flavor Reviews). I'm looking to change that a little bit. 

Which one of the following schedules do you like better?

1. Tuesday mornings: How-to Guides
    Saturday mornings: Flavor Reviews

2. Tuesday mornings: Flavor Reviews
    Saturday Mornings: How-to Guides

3. Saturday Mornings: How-to Guides
    Sunday Mornings: Flavor Reviews

Or what other schedule would you prefer? 

#1. spreading them out will get more exposure overall.

Yes, I definitely want to do one on Saturday (moving forward). I just don't know which one to do on Saturday and which one during the week

I like saturdays for flavor reviews, mainly because I'm online significantly less during the weekends, and I don't watch many of them anyway :)

I honestly rarely watch any how to videos, not because I think I know it all, but because I'm currently happy with how I'm doing things. That said, I dont think I have a preference one way or another when videos get posted, because i always just watch them on my own time anyway. I typically end up watching a weeks worth of new videos on saturday or sunday. I subscribe to a lot of channels so its impossible to keep up as they are uploaded. 

But aside from that, I agree with doug, space them out. I've had good luck posting on wednesday and saturday for the weeks that I do more than one video.

You should space then out. I recently watched a video about the importance on timing and the number of videos you should upload to keep subscribers coming back and getting new viewers