Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Razerline

Greetings Everyone!

I am 24, a repair tech for a electronic re-sale company and my boss is the one that actually got me into hookahs. I have never smoked a cig but its just something about hookahs that i love. Anyway, i am very new to the culture and wish to learn and grow right here. My boss bought me a personal one as a bonus. It isn't name brand but for my first one it does the trick rather well. I have currently tried Fantasia coco coals, three king instant light coals ( since room mate can't stand the smell of them on the oven sadly) and the only shisha that i have had is the StarBuzz Melon blue. I will continue to try more as it runs out and mix flavors.  

well, i guess that's it so far. Fell free to ask any questions! 

Welcome to the forums! Melon blue was a long time favorite of mine in 2010

Feel free to ask anything to us here as well, you'll usually gets responded to that day or the next.

I am 24, a repair tech for a electronic re-sale company and my boss is the one that actually got me into hookahs. I have never smoked a cig but its just something about hookahs that i love. Anyway, i am very new to the culture and wish to learn and grow right here. My boss bought me a personal one as a bonus. It isn't name brand but for my first one it does the trick rather well. I have currently tried Fantasia coco coals, three king instant light coals ( since room mate can't stand the smell of them on the oven sadly) and the only shisha that i have had is the StarBuzz Melon blue. I will continue to try more as it runs out and mix flavors.  

well, i guess that's it so far. Fell free to ask any questions! 

welcome to the forum, we are glad to have you here. As dude said, feel free to ask us any question you might have. We don't judge and we don't criticize so ask and share with us your smoking experiences. 

Thank you. I will do that! Ill always be here if i ever need or if someone else needs help. I did watch most of the videos on the YouTube channel which is what brought me here. 

Razerline - welcome to the forums!  Like everyone else said, we're here to help.  Feel free to ask questions and poke around.  And yes, Paul's videos, while not marvels of modern cinema, do provide some fantastic information, but just remember that the final decision on any matter with your hookah is your own.

Hi Razerline. Welcome to the forum. You'll love everyone in our small community.

I wish my boss bought me things all the time ;)

Sorry for never formally welcoming you to the forum. I know I responded to your other thread, but it isn't the same.

What is it that you love about hookah?

Sorry for never formally welcoming you to the forum. I know I responded to your other thread, but it isn't the same.

What is it that you love about hookah?

lol its alright. Its something about relaxing at home watching the stillness of the smoke mixed with a natural filter of the water or other liquid substance you may use. Not to sure. Plus the flavors are awesome. 

lol its alright. Its something about relaxing at home watching the stillness of the smoke mixed with a natural filter of the water or other liquid substance you may use. Not to sure. Plus the flavors are awesome. 

I love seeing the smoke swirl in a beam of light coming through my blinds. It's like looking into a plane of magic :P