Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jHookah

Hookah bars in the Fort Pierce, FL area

I will hopefully making the move to this city in the next month or so and want to know if there is any good hookah lounges in the area? I have friends that went down there and they seem to be having problems trying to find a good lounge around them.

I will hopefully making the move to this city in the next month or so and want to know if there is any good hookah lounges in the area? I have friends that went down there and they seem to be having problems trying to find a good lounge around them.

I don't know about Fort Pierce, but one of my sisters lives in Jacksonville and she's not too crazy about the quality of the hookahs out there. She also mentioned that in the area where she lives hookah bars are just coming up and about 3 opened in her area just these past 6 months. She visited one but she said it was a horrible experience and they used quick lights. There's another one that she likes better because they have live music and they use better coals. 

Wish I had info on Fort Pierce though. 

I don't know about Fort Pierce, but one of my sisters lives in Jacksonville and she's not too crazy about the quality of the hookahs out there. She also mentioned that in the area where she lives hookah bars are just coming up and about 3 opened in her area just these past 6 months. She visited one but she said it was a horrible experience and they used quick lights. There's another one that she likes better because they have live music and they use better coals.

Wish I had info on Fort Pierce though.

jackson is about 4 hours north i beleive. But thank you for what you provide for me. I work at a hookah bar right now so i have a lot of hookahs to use. Its just refreshing to get out and go to a bar once in awhile

It seems I'm headed to FL in the next week to week and a half, so I'm sure we are going to be hitting up some lounges along the way. I'm flying to Jacksonville but we are driving all the way to Miami to visit with some family. I'll have to start looking for some lounges along the way. 

It seems I'm headed to FL in the next week to week and a half, so I'm sure we are going to be hitting up some lounges along the way. I'm flying to Jacksonville but we are driving all the way to Miami to visit with some family. I'll have to start looking for some lounges along the way.

just seeing this now but let me know if you find any worth going too =)

Yeah I actually went to one called the casbah in Jacksonville. It was pretty nice and i liked the atmosphere a lot. I'm still writing my review of it with pictures but I'm still enhancing them. Eventually I'll post it. :)

Yeah I actually went to one called the casbah in Jacksonville. It was pretty nice and i liked the atmosphere a lot. I'm still writing my review of it with pictures but I'm still enhancing them. Eventually I'll post it. :)

i beleive Jacksonville will be 3 hours north of where ill be living =(