Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cameronscottsummers

Hola from San Antonio TX

I'm a 20 year old data transfer coordinator and I've been smoking hookah for 4 years, two in bars and almost 3 at home. I have a generic trimetal KM and a couple mini table hookahs from Starbuzz & Social Smoke. My favorite tobacco is AF Grapefruit Mint and essentially anything with mint. How's it going?

Welcome to the forum. Grapefruit Mint huh? I've honestly never heard of that. Not sure how I would feel about it. Do you think someone who isn't big on grapefruits could smoke it?

I despise grapefruit, but its bomb. Its kind of like the AF Orange but just a bit of a bitterish flavor. Also, 20gs in a shitty Chinese phunnel will get you a solid 3 hour session...with foil. My lotus makes it more like 4 hrs.

I'm a 20 year old data transfer coordinator and I've been smoking hookah for 4 years, two in bars and almost 3 at home. I have a generic trimetal KM and a couple mini table hookahs from Starbuzz & Social Smoke. My favorite tobacco is AF Grapefruit Mint and essentially anything with mint. How's it going?

Welcome to the forum. Im in Houston myself 

Right up there with Texas hookah, that place is one of the coolest shops I've ever been to.

I go there sometimes. That whole area is nice to hang out at

Yeah, there's honestly a couple really great lounges down here in SA but no good places to buy anything...I finally found a place that only marks up like 30% instead of the 115% most places do.

In texas you have the ridicolously high tobacco taxes too so its good to buy from out of state online stores. 

Yeah, actually H-S is based out of Austin and their stuff is just right above wholesale from what I can tell. Plus basic shipping to SA is next day.

yes. They charge Texas tobacco tax for tobacco products (when shipping to a texas resident) too.

You can get good discounts from them by using our "hookahorg" code too

yes. They charge Texas tobacco tax for tobacco products (when shipping to a texas resident) too.

You can get good discounts from them by using our "hookahorg" code too

Yeah I saw that, I'm already using their free shipping for orders over 100 otherwise I'd be all over it. Gonna get about 800-900 grams of assorted AF, Fumari, SS and SB then a 3kg home boz of titaniums. :D

Welcome to the forum. Grapefruit Mint huh? I've honestly never heard of that. Not sure how I would feel about it. Do you think someone who isn't big on grapefruits could smoke it?

its actually alright. I dont really like grapefruit as in the fruit but the gfmint is not too bad. Enjoyable once in awhile

Welcome to the fourms. Like everyone said, if yoh ever need any help just ask one of us. We are all glad to help out when we can.