Hookrainian

Hello Everyone!

My name is Calvin aka "Hookrainian" on my YouTube Channel. I started smoking hookah about 5-6 years ago but did not get really into it until 2012. I love all kinds of brands especially Social Smoke, Tangiers, Haze, Al Fakher, etc. You name it.

I currently reside in Greensboro, North Carolina. So if anyone is around that area hit me up and we can arrange a meet up! 

Hoping to make some great friends on here.

-Calvin

• Like 2

Welcome to the group. We are glad to have you and feel free to ask any questions about anything hookah. :) 

• Like 1

Welcome Calvin. Greensboro is only a few hours away from me (I'm in Richmond, VA).

What kind of setup do you have?

oh wow not to far from me. Im in manassas, va
  • Like 4

Welcome Calvin. Greensboro is only a few hours away from me (I'm in Richmond, VA).

What kind of setup do you have?

I usually use my Regal Melech with my Kaloud Lotus, Haze Charcoal, Roi Glass Hose or Fancy Hose, and usually smoke Tangiers Cane Mint :)

• Like 3

it could be ver possible xD

Well let me know! Can stop by my place or a lounge around her. There;s plenty to choose from but just pricey in my opinion :P

But always free at my place! 

• Like 2

I usually use my Regal Melech with my Kaloud Lotus, Haze Charcoal, Roi Glass Hose or Fancy Hose, and usually smoke Tangiers Cane Mint :)

Nice setup.  I haven't tried the Haze coals though.  I'm really liking the Titaniums right now, and don't really want to change up too much.  And Cane Mint's one of my faves. :)

• Like 2

oh wow not to far from me. Im in manassas, va

ROTFLMAO!!! Manassas hahahah "MAN-ASSES". I never get tired of that, or dumbfries. HAHAHA. Sorry, had to do it.... again. 

• Like 4

Hookrainian - such a badass hookah forum name!!  I approve!!  I feel bad for you over there in the Carolinas though... Hot!  Humid!  Miserable!!!  No wonder you like cane mint so much!!  Stay cool man!!

• Like 1