Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hookrainian

Hello Everyone!

My name is Calvin aka "Hookrainian" on my YouTube Channel. I started smoking hookah about 5-6 years ago but did not get really into it until 2012. I love all kinds of brands especially Social Smoke, Tangiers, Haze, Al Fakher, etc. You name it.

I currently reside in Greensboro, North Carolina. So if anyone is around that area hit me up and we can arrange a meet up! 

Hoping to make some great friends on here.

-Calvin

Welcome to the group. We are glad to have you and feel free to ask any questions about anything hookah. :) 

Welcome Calvin. Greensboro is only a few hours away from me (I'm in Richmond, VA).

What kind of setup do you have?

oh wow not to far from me. Im in manassas, va

Welcome Calvin. Greensboro is only a few hours away from me (I'm in Richmond, VA).

What kind of setup do you have?

I usually use my Regal Melech with my Kaloud Lotus, Haze Charcoal, Roi Glass Hose or Fancy Hose, and usually smoke Tangiers Cane Mint :)

it could be ver possible xD

Well let me know! Can stop by my place or a lounge around her. There;s plenty to choose from but just pricey in my opinion :P

But always free at my place! 

I usually use my Regal Melech with my Kaloud Lotus, Haze Charcoal, Roi Glass Hose or Fancy Hose, and usually smoke Tangiers Cane Mint :)

Nice setup.  I haven't tried the Haze coals though.  I'm really liking the Titaniums right now, and don't really want to change up too much.  And Cane Mint's one of my faves. :)

oh wow not to far from me. Im in manassas, va

ROTFLMAO!!! Manassas hahahah "MAN-ASSES". I never get tired of that, or dumbfries. HAHAHA. Sorry, had to do it.... again. 

Hookrainian - such a badass hookah forum name!!  I approve!!  I feel bad for you over there in the Carolinas though... Hot!  Humid!  Miserable!!!  No wonder you like cane mint so much!!  Stay cool man!!