Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Discordian

Hello

Guest Discordian

Hello!

Im from Indianapolis, IN and I <3 hookah! I've been smoking for a year and a half and have had very very bad luck with hookahs.

My first hookah was actually my bro's and a mutual friends. The friend somehow broke the stem. Another mutual friend had a large hookah (i never got measurements) and had the base break. 2 of my friends and bro and I threw down for another hookah, which was one of those that came completely apart and fit into a case. The part that connects the hose to the stem apparently rusted through. This same thing happened to our other hookah, which was one of those cheap tiny pumpkin ones. Our last one was a thing of beauty. It was pretty tall, white frosted base and two hoses. It worked very well. Alas, a friend knocked it over and it shattered... I have become adept at constructing "frankenhookahs", cobbling together various parts with electric/scotsch tape and wet paper towels.

But I just bought the 4 hose king tut from hookah-shisha. Its a large red egyptian 4 hoser. we will probably replace the awesome cobra hoses with washable ones because washing fabric ones are a pain.

I've kinda lurked around here for a bit and am getting ready to try some of your tips! (don't fill the bowl? milk in the vase?!)

also I tend to ramble.

PS

I'm glad others like the Jasmine/Mint/Rose flavor mix! No one around here seems to :(

Guest vincent09

Welcome. I will be moving back to Indy soon. Where abouts you from?

Guest vincent09

Ahh, I went to school at Lincoln Tech. I'm moving in with my g/f soon near fishers