Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nima

Vote for the Best Winter Shisha Mix

Best Winter Shisha Mix  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which One is Your Most Favorite Winter Shisha Mix

• The Charcoal Ace: Fantasia brand one hundred and Starbuzz' Tangerine Dream
    • TheEightyFour: A base of Tangiers Birquq Orange Soda + Social Smoke Chocolate Chill
    • jHookah: 90% Al Fakher 10% Pann
    • DudeWhere'sMyHookah: Nakhla strawberry + Starbuzz pumpkin pie + Fumari Mint chocolate chill
    • dd0723: mint and put it on the bottom of the bowl and then take the kali drizzle and add it to the top

Our giveaway has ended and its time to vote for your favorite mix.

Take a minute and read each contestant's entry. They describe it far far better themselves in their own post than the short poll options (posted in the order they were submitted): 

• page-2#entry29318
  • page-2#entry29321
  • page-2#entry29338
  • page-2#entry29340
  • page-2#entry29356

The prize is an awesome Khalil Mamoon Black Shareef Hookah generously donated to us by HookahSet.com. 

N9XcDAT.jpg

Thank you everyone for participating. 

I just realized that if doug wins hes going to get the same hookah he has but in a different color lol

Yep.  I think I mentioned that on the other thread.  I'll probably end up giving either my current one or my new one to a friend that has a pretty crappy hookah.  But, I'll definitely have to smoke out of it at least a few times first, you know, to wear it in.  Haven't had a NHD in a couple years!

I saw one of these in person or a similar model and it's gorgeous. Good luck to everyone!

It is very pretty - the Dark Silver, to me, keeps the nice, traditional look, with modern flair.  I like it a lot.

And, sharing Dude's sentiment, good luck to all!

How do you vote? Just like the contestants name

Do you not see the voting options at the top of the thread? I just checked. The voting is still open.

That being said I'm going to close voting on Sunday night. 

You can click the "web view" menu item and view it like you can on the desktop.  You have to log in again but you could vote from your phone.

The winner of the contest is

Congrats man. Message me your address info please. 

Thanks for everyone for participating.