Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cameronscottsummers

Al Fakher Screwdriver Special Edition

Question

12 answers to this question

Has anyone had this yet? I'm making my order from H-S and they only have the 250g packs. I saw a couple good reviews..OK one... But has anyone gotten to try this yet? I don't want to buy a dud flavor. Thanks!

Yea that's one of my issues with the special edition line, nothing smaller than 250g. I would be happy with a 100g size.

Yea that's one of my issues with the special edition line, nothing smaller than 250g. I would be happy with a 100g size.

Exactly. All the "modern" shishas have 50-100-250-1000 so being that AF is trying to market this as a more "modern" shisha should mean they do it too. Give in to the peer pressure! I mean I'm still gonna get it but I wish I had someone to ridicule if I hated it lol

it takes longer for 50 and 100 g containers to hit the market because, while its more profit (usually) for the company per package, they're purchased much less, and use more packaging. plus they usually want to test the waters instead of giving out 50gs before reviewers and such try it out.

I get it though - that's why I haven't bought any. haha

it takes longer for 50 and 100 g containers to hit the market because, while its more profit (usually) for the company per package, they're purchased much less, and use more packaging. plus they usually want to test the waters instead of giving out 50gs before reviewers and such try it out.

I get it though - that's why I haven't bought any. haha

That makes sense. I'll have to think about that when I (finally) put out some of my own shisha. Not like I have the money to market it or anything lol

Ive tried all the special edition AF flavours. If you need guidance on one jusg ask. In my opinion the screwdriver is a slightly better orange flavour then the actual AF orange. I say go for it i like it with mint though

Ive tried all the special edition AF flavours. If you need guidance on one jusg ask. In my opinion the screwdriver is a slightly better orange flavour then the actual AF orange. I say go for it i like it with mint though

Badass, I have a kg of AF mint lol

Badass, I have a kg of AF mint lol

lol well if you have any other questions about the special edition shishas just ask always try to help to the best i can

Just FYI. It DID NOT DISAPPOINT. Definitely one of my new favorites. Thanks!