Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jHookah

Hookah-finna

Question

I believe thats how you spell that brand but anyways what are your opinions on this brand. I just order a 100g pack of their blueberry mint to see if it was alright. Only about 7 bucks for it so its not breaking the bank.

5 answers to this question

Hookafina. And I've heard good things, but haven't tried it myself. I think Dude has tried it.

well when i get it i will definitely state my opinion on it =)

Their cucumber lemonade is amazing. Root beer float not so much. I have some other ones in the mail to me now so I will report back with my thoughts as always :)

I think I just ordered two hookah fina flavors for Paul to review. It should come up sometime in the next few weeks 

Okay guys Hooka-fina

No H :)

It's good, I think they have re-vamped their stuff as of lately, they offer it cheaper and it seems to be much drier than last year. So that's unfortunate but it is a good brand.

Cucumber lemonade and pinkberry are so good. They do grapefruit extremely accurate along with pineapple. Their nectarine was very good too. Peppermint needs a lot more cooling but it's not a bad mint. Best chai flavor comes from hooka-fina, it actually lasts and lasts.

Root beer sucks, don't ever buy it.

I hear ruby rush is good and electric lotus but I don't like the way they smelled in the can so I never tried them.

That's all I know, hooka-fina BLAK does offer a few more flavors that the original line does not, same with their pencil juice, oops I mean vapor. hahahahaha