Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jHookah

Flavour Saver

Question

So i just placed and order for one of these flavour savers and what to know if any of you have tried it? I know a lot of you like the kaloud lotus but im not a huge fan of them as i like to stick to mini bowls. What are yall thoughts about it?

3 answers to this question

I just did a review on it actually if you want to check my channel. But its okay, you can't really compare it to a lotus because its not really the same thing. I like it for some tobaccos but I always have to use an extra coal or two with it.

And it has horrible stability I've had coals fall off 2 or 3 times already. But its so cheap so oh well lol

I just did a review on it actually if you want to check my channel. But its okay, you can't really compare it to a lotus because its not really the same thing. I like it for some tobaccos but I always have to use an extra coal or two with it.

And it has horrible stability I've had coals fall off 2 or 3 times already. But its so cheap so oh well lol

i will check your review out and i do have a defuser on my km so thag should help with the coals rolling off

i will check your review out and i do have a defuser on my km so thag should help with the coals rolling off

I also have a diffuser and they still fall off lol