Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jHookah

Mizo mint

Question

Is mizo mint a good mixer as compared to af mint. I want to mix mizo with af special edition paradise but dont want to waste shisha if its a bad mix

12 answers to this question

mizo mint mixes well with anything, its very versatile. I have no idea what kind of flavor paradise is but if its fruity then it will likely be fine. Just dont put too much mint it might overpower the other stuff.

Mizo mint goes with just about anything. Like hooligan said, you don't need much because of the strength of it

If this gives you any indication - Mizo Mint is too strong for some people to smoke on their own.  It's more of a natural taste with a menthol iciness, where AF's has that typical "AF" flavor to it and is kind of sweet.  Personally, Mizo Mint's one of my favorite flavors of all time, and I enjoy it quite a bit by itself.  I would suggest that, if you have some, try to smoke a bowl of it by itself, at least so you can get it's flavor profile down before mixing with other flavors.

But, to answer your question, its a great mixer.  There have only been a small number of flavors I've mixed Mizo Mint with that didn't work well, and usually it's because the other flavors also included a sweet mint or gum flavor to them.

One of my favorite Mizo Mint mixes (which Dude has aptly named after my screen name) is 1/2 Mizo Mint, 1/2 Nakhla Strawberry.  It's very refreshing.

Mizo mint goes with just about anything. Like hooligan said, you don't need much because of the strength of it

i like mint and 99% of the time whatever im smoking has to have mint in it.

If this gives you any indication - Mizo Mint is too strong for some people to smoke on their own. It's more of a natural taste with a menthol iciness, where AF's has that typical "AF" flavor to it and is kind of sweet. Personally, Mizo Mint's one of my favorite flavors of all time, and I enjoy it quite a bit by itself. I would suggest that, if you have some, try to smoke a bowl of it by itself, at least so you can get it's flavor profile down before mixing with other flavors.

But, to answer your question, its a great mixer. There have only been a small number of flavors I've mixed Mizo Mint with that didn't work well, and usually it's because the other flavors also included a sweet mint or gum flavor to them.

One of my favorite Mizo Mint mixes (which Dude has aptly named after my screen name) is 1/2 Mizo Mint, 1/2 Nakhla Strawberry. It's very refreshing.

im a mint smoker so i really only smoke mint flavor. The mizo mint by itself is awesome but to me didnt taste like it would be a good mixer. I tried mixing cane mint with blueberry and that wasnt bad but just to me mizo doesnt seem like a mixer

I think Paul selected Mizo Mint as his top 5 mint flavors too.

he did that was one of the reason why i went and tried it =)

im a mint smoker so i really only smoke mint flavor. The mizo mint by itself is awesome but to me didnt taste like it would be a good mixer. I tried mixing cane mint with blueberry and that wasnt bad but just to me mizo doesnt seem like a mixer

Cane Mint isn't a great mixer, IMO.  It's too "candycane" and not enough "mint."  But, to each their own.  I can mix Mizo Mint with near about everything and be happy :)

Cane Mint isn't a great mixer, IMO. It's too "candycane" and not enough "mint." But, to each their own. I can mix Mizo Mint with near about everything and be happy :)

i mixed cane mint with paan lets just say that put me on my ass haha

i mixed cane mint with paan lets just say that put me on my ass haha

Mint with Pan??? holy crap I have to try that tonight. I have Pan Raas and Social Smoke mint. I'll mix a bit and try it. :) 

Mint with Pan??? holy crap I have to try that tonight. I have Pan Raas and Social Smoke mint. I'll mix a bit and try it. :)

oh that's 99% of my paan smoking haha so far af mint and paan is my favorite