Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jHookah

Haze cheech and chong whooo-weee

Question

Has anyone tried this flavour? Not a haze smoker but this is the only thing that isnt 400% over priced that i could get until my shipment comes in

4 answers to this question

Has anyone tried this flavour? Not a haze smoker but this is the only thing that isnt 400% over priced that i could get until my shipment comes in

I haven't had it but I read or watched somewhere that it was like a sweet mix of double apple and hazelnut or chocolate. 

It's digusting. Zero flavor even when over packing. I threw it away when I had it a few months back. You may like it but I smoke for flavor not to merely feel smoke lol

Haze has great flavors this ain't one. Iceberg was just as bad. Had them at the same time frame.

It's digusting. Zero flavor even when over packing. I threw it away when I had it a few months back. You may like it but I smoke for flavor not to merely feel smoke lol

Haze has great flavors this ain't one. Iceberg was just as bad. Had them at the same time frame.

is not disgusting but like you said its just really smoke. And i got a little 25g sample pack of Fiesta mint and that is disgusting taste like chai tea latta and mint

I haven't had it but I read or watched somewhere that it was like a sweet mix of double apple and hazelnut or chocolate.

idk why people say that because it taste like smoke