Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Desroth

Hello from Michigan!

Hey everyone! My name is Logan and I have been smoking for about two years now. Started with a cheapo little pear hookah, upgraded to a Starbuzz Unicus, and now I am smoking out of a generic KM Ice Bucket.

Some of my favorite brands and flavors are AF Mint, Nakhla Twin Apples, Fumari Spice Chai, and Fantasia Magic Dragon. 

Hey Logan, welcome to the forum man. Good to have you here

Welcome to the forum Logan. Are you sure it is just a generic KM ice hookah? You should upload a picture of it here, or look at hookah-shisha or some other vendor with a large catalog of KMs to determine what model it is, or is closest to. 

Yeah that is the model that was copied after a Nour trophy chiller which originally had the golden accents around the trophy part.  Km's version always has the silver look without any gold on this particular model.

It should be called something like the KM trophy chiller, the world cup is a bit more extravagant and expensive.

Nonetheless you have a fantastic hookah there.

Yeah that is the model that was copied after a Nour trophy chiller which originally had the golden accents around the trophy part.  Km's version always has the silver look without any gold on this particular model.

It should be called something like the KM trophy chiller, the world cup is a bit more extravagant and expensive.

Nonetheless you have a fantastic hookah there.

Welcome to the forums Logan. I have a soft spot for any "Michigander" because I lived there for a while. I graduated from Monroe High School and I loved it there. 

Is that a KM hose you are using? it looks like the one with the foam handle which I love the look but the reviews I saw said that they weren't very sturdy so I didn't get it. 

What is up fellow michigander! My whole family is from the lapeer area. If you close by auburn hills you must try grizzly hookah lounge (about 2 miles from the palace) one of the best loungest ive ever been too.

What is up fellow michigander! My whole family is from the lapeer area. If you close by auburn hills you must try grizzly hookah lounge (about 2 miles from the palace) one of the best loungest ive ever been too.

No way man, I have friends who use to live up in Lapeer. I work at OU and I know where you are talking about. The best place is down in downtown Auburn Hills called Fuego. They take care of you above and beyond any place I have been to yet, plus you can choose from their selection of hookahs.

Welcome to the forums Logan. I have a soft spot for any "Michigander" because I lived there for a while. I graduated from Monroe High School and I loved it there. 

Is that a KM hose you are using? it looks like the one with the foam handle which I love the look but the reviews I saw said that they weren't very sturdy so I didn't get it. 

Oh yeah, that is a KM hose. So far I have not had any issues with mine but I have heard that sometimes the glue that holds it together can break lose. I want to swap it out with a a Nammor or a https://www.hookah-shisha.com/p-15192-lavoo-hookah-hose-black.htmlif it will fit in it (still not sure if glass hoses will fit a KM, and if they do I am afraid the metal on glass might cause issues)

No way man, I have friends who use to live up in Lapeer. I work at OU and I know where you are talking about. The best place is down in downtown Auburn Hills called Fuego. They take care of you above and beyond any place I have been to yet, plus you can choose from their selection of hookahs.

Oh yeah, that is a KM hose. So far I have not had any issues with mine but I have heard that sometimes the glue that holds it together can break lose. I want to swap it out with a a Nammor or a https://www.hookah-shisha.com/p-15192-lavoo-hookah-hose-black.htmlif it will fit in it (still not sure if glass hoses will fit a KM, and if they do I am afraid the metal on glass might cause issues)

yeah that's what I've heard about the glue and that particular hose. I still like it a lot though. 

The hose should be fine. our own Doug has a KM and a dream house that is much like the Lavoo and he uses it with no problems. 

Both of my parents grew up in lapeer and most of my family did too

I had family only in Monroe and they were glad when they moved to Miami. They said that Michigan is always gloomy with grey skies and you never get to see the sun. To me it was a different experience because the most important years of my teenage life were spent there before I moved to dirty jersey.

I had family only in Monroe and they were glad when they moved to Miami. They said that Michigan is always gloomy with grey skies and you never get to see the sun. To me it was a different experience because the most important years of my teenage life were spent there before I moved to dirty jersey.

i love Michigan! I hope to move back soon

i love Michigan! I hope to move back soon

Yeah I enjoyed my time there, but I haven't been back since I moved here. My parents go all the time because my step-mom still has family there and she says the place has changed a lot of the better. More places for teenagers to go hang out, bigger malls and more movie theaters. When I was there the town only had one movie theater with two screens and only strip malls. We used to have to drive to Toledo to go to a mall. I'm going to stop there because I realize this makes me sound so damn old, but it was a small town. LOL 

Yeah I enjoyed my time there, but I haven't been back since I moved here. My parents go all the time because my step-mom still has family there and she says the place has changed a lot of the better. More places for teenagers to go hang out, bigger malls and more movie theaters. When I was there the two only had one movie theater with two screens and only strip malls. We used to have to drive to Toledo to go to a mall. I'm going to stop there because I realize this makes me sound so damn old, but it was a small town. LOL

well if you ever go back michigan has some of the best hookah lounged ive ever been too auburn hills and the towns around there is where hookah is booming. Last summer their were 6 hookah lounged opening up within 10 miles from my aunt house

yeah I might have to go next year because one of my friends that never left Michigan is getting married and I'm invited. I thought I was going to go last year for our high school reunion but I missed it. I would love to see the town again where I had the best time of my teenage years. 

yeah I might have to go next year because one of my friends that never left Michigan is getting married and I'm invited. I thought I was going to go last year for our high school reunion but I missed it. I would love to see the town again where I had the best time of my teenage years.

i have to ask green or blue

i have to ask green or blue

Neither....Red which was the Trojans color. I'm not into sports AT ALL which i'm assuming is what you are referring to for team colors.... right? 

Neither....Red which was the Trojans color. I'm not into sports AT ALL which i'm assuming is what you are referring to for team colors.... right?

yes you are correct as long as youre not a state fan we can continue our conversations lol

yes you are correct as long as youre not a state fan we can continue our conversations lol

LOL good, I'm safe then. phew...LOL