Nima

How are the apps?

Do you guys and girls have any suggestions or wish lists for the app? I can put in a request with Tapatalk about it

• Like 1

Do you guys and girls have any suggestions or wish lists for the app? I can put in a request with Tapatalk about it

Yeah Chernobyl and I were just talking about this on the chatroom.... It needs a chat area for when we walk away from the computer and can use the chat feature on our phones. :) 

• Like 1

Yeah Chernobyl and I were just talking about this on the chatroom.... It needs a chat area for when we walk away from the computer and can use the chat feature on our phones. :)

i agree im usually always on the app 99% of the time and it would be cool to have a chat option to talk to everyone in a chat room like the website
  • Like 1

As a developer, I know that chat is... not an easy feature to add.  Not to any application.  Not to shut down the "chat train" here - I think it would be a fantastic idea - I just don't know if it would be realistic, unless Tapatalk has some code stashed away somewhere for that very matter.

Personally, I haven't used the mobile app in a while.  I don't really like to jump on all the time - I like to check the forums a few times a day, and look at all the unread posts.  And if I don't, then whatever - the content will still be there later.

As far as suggestions go, I'd like to see the blogs.  Right now, I don't even look at them on the site, which is a shame.  They're kind of secondary behind the forum.

• Like 3

As a developer, I know that chat is... not an easy feature to add.  Not to any application.  Not to shut down the "chat train" here - I think it would be a fantastic idea - I just don't know if it would be realistic, unless Tapatalk has some code stashed away somewhere for that very matter.

Personally, I haven't used the mobile app in a while.  I don't really like to jump on all the time - I like to check the forums a few times a day, and look at all the unread posts.  And if I don't, then whatever - the content will still be there later.

As far as suggestions go, I'd like to see the blogs.  Right now, I don't even look at them on the site, which is a shame.  They're kind of secondary behind the forum.

• Like 1

I'd like to see more options in the moderation section. The ones available are not very useful for this forum. Other than the chat and blogs I think the app has just about everything someone needs to use the forum. 

• Like 2

Thanks everyone.

I'll submit a request for :

- Additional moderation options

- Access to the blogs and other parts of the forum

- Ability to "like" posts (my own suggestion) 

If I remember correctly the chat is a third party plugin I installed. its not a function of IPB itself. So Tapatalk might not want to get into it. 

• Like 1

Thanks everyone.

I'll submit a request for :

- Additional moderation options

- Access to the blogs and other parts of the forum

- Ability to "like" posts (my own suggestion)

If I remember correctly the chat is a third party plugin I installed. its not a function of IPB itself. So Tapatalk might not want to get into it.

Nima you can like posts from the app. At least I can.
  • Like 1

Nima you can like posts from the app. At least I can.

Really? I tried the other day and couldn't figure it out. I'll look again 

• Like 1

Really? I tried the other day and couldn't figure it out. I'll look again 

Yeah just press on the post you want to like and it should pop up in the right hand corner.

• Like 2

Yeah just press on the post you want to like and it should pop up in the right hand corner.

Yeah I've always been able to like a comment. 

• Like 1

Ive been having trouble with the app lately from not being able to reply to not knowing how to post a picture anymore. Anyone else having this trouble?

Ive been having trouble with the app lately from not being able to reply to not knowing how to post a picture anymore. Anyone else having this trouble?

Does anyone else have this problem? Which app are you using (Android, Apple, Tapatalk)

Does anyone else have this problem? Which app are you using (Android, Apple, Tapatalk)

I had this problem. My solution was to simply log out and log back in.

Ill submit a ticket with Tapatalk. Hopefully they will fix all these issues at the next app update 

I don't have ant problem with tapatalk an my Samsung s4. Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

It seems like its mostly the iOS app

• Like 1

I don't have ant problem with tapatalk an my Samsung s4. Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

MUSTANGii dude nice to see you back.

Testing picture upload using our Android app. :(

Looks like. I can't. It allows me to put an image link but not upload or use my phone's pictures.

I've already submitted a ticket to tapatalk. We'll see what they say

Edited by Nima