Nima

May Giveaway - Sponsored by HookahHub.com

HookahHub.com loved the participation in our last month's giveaway and has agreed to sponsor this month's prizes. To enter simply post a reply on this thread and list your two most favorite hookah bowls and why you like them. Its not required but we'd love it if you post pictures of your favorite bowls (preferably your own) in your post too.

CCkwc1d.gif

Prizes will be randomly given to three lucky winners: 

1) Cobra Flip Bowl ($44.95)

2) Kaloud Samsaris Silicon  Bowl ($26.95)

3) VORTEX Ayam Zaman Bowl ($8.95)

TdGdkZ3.jpgHGdBAbL.jpgJMJScHH.png

• Like 4

My current favourite bowl has to be my generic phunnel. I think it is made by Deezer. It may have been cheap but it still heats my shisha evenly and was the only phunnel bowl to be found in a brick-and-mortar store near me.

My second favourite bowl is the egyptian that came with my Khalil Mamoon. I love it because it was hand made(such a simple but weird thing nowadays), and no matter what you are going to smoke it is reliable. I can't remember the last time I used a Egy and it resulted in a harsh or unbearable session. 

I'll upload pictures of them later. 

post-9263-0-84313300-1430503085_thumb.jp

post-9263-0-18722400-1430503095_thumb.jp

Edited by chernobyl
  • Like 3

1) Mukabowl Predator 

this is my favorite bowl for many reasons, the first one being that it holds enough shesha for an hour or an hour and a half and that is exactly the time I like to spend smoking one flavor. The second reason this is my favorite bowl is that this Brazilian bowl it's perfect for using with heat management systems like Kaloud. I recommend it's for smoking with any shesha  of your enjoyment. Ranging from tangiers to starbuzz to mazaya.

2) Hero Bowl

This aluminum bowl takes quite a while to heat up and it is perfect for smoking she shot that holds a lot of molasses, it is Great for using with aluminum foil, Kaloud, or any other method you prefer, I don't usually like aluminum bowls but This one is the only one I like and this my go to bowl when I want a long lasting session , because he can last up to two hours or more depending on the way you prepare the bowl.

post-9970-0-33674500-1430512666_thumb.jp

post-9970-0-96089700-1430512820_thumb.jp

Edited by Rzolko
  • Like 3

My all-time favorite is the HJ Alien Mini.  It's a fantastic bowl, large enough for a short session (45 minutes or so) with most shisha tobacco, but, with Tangiers, provides a nice, 2-hour long (or more) session.  It's also a great bowl for parties or introducing others to hookah, because if someone doesn't like a particular flavor, it's not a big loss to clear it out.  I feel like the Alien Mini, paired with a wind cover, is one of the best combinations out there, though it will work with the Kaloud Lotus.  I smoke out of this bowl for weeks on end before changing to a different bowl.  It's one downfall though - it does work with Nakhla, but I feel you get a better experience out of an Egyptian-style bowl.

Runner up is the HJ Harmony.  For long sessions, this bowl reigns supreme.  You can easily get 4-5 hours out of Tangiers, and at least 2 hours out of most other tobacco.  It does, however, use a heck of a lot of shisha tobacco, and often times it won't cook everything through (mainly because it's just so large).  However, I will say I usually get better flavor out of the Harmony as opposed to the Mini, but it's less often that I'd like a 35g bowl of tobacco.

I know the post is only for two, but I have to make notable mention of the Social Smoke HEMI bowl.  IMO, It's the perfect Egyptian or Mod style bowl on the market.  It's very well made, holds in heat fantastically, and is probably one of the most indestructible bowls I own.  Nakhla smokes like a champ out of these, and they pair perfectly with the Kaloud Lotus.  About an hour and a half out of this bowl - just a tad short for sessions I normally have - but a great bowl nonetheless.

• Like 2

My current favourite bowl has to be my generic phunnel. I think it is made by Deezer. It may have been cheap but it still heats my shisha evenly and was the only phunnel bowl to be found in a brick-and-mortar store near me.

My second favourite bowl is the egyptian that came with my Khalil Mamoon. I love it because it was hand made(such a simple but weird thing nowadays), and no matter what you are going to smoke it is reliable. I can't remember the last time I used a Egy and it resulted in a harsh or unbearable session. 

I'll upload pictures of them later. 

Is that the hookah.org mousepad I see there in the second pic? LOL no worries, I'm still using mine as well.  :thumbsup:

• Like 2

1) Mukabowl Predator 

this is my favorite bowl for many reasons, the first one being that it holds enough shesha for an hour or an hour and a half and that is exactly the time I like to spend smoking one flavor. The second reason this is my favorite bowl is that this Brazilian bowl it's perfect for using with heat management systems like Kaloud. I recommend it's for smoking with any shesha  of your enjoyment. Ranging from tangiers to starbuzz to mazaya.

2) Hero Bowl

This aluminum bowl takes quite a while to heat up and it is perfect for smoking she shot that holds a lot of molasses, it is Great for using with aluminum foil, Kaloud, or any other method you prefer, I don't usually like aluminum bowls but This one is the only one I like and this my go to bowl when I want a long lasting session , because he can last up to two hours or more depending on the way you prepare the bowl.

wow those are beautiful bowls, but that Hero Bowl is awesome!!!! 

• Like 2

Is that the hookah.org mousepad I see there in the second pic? LOL no worries, I'm still using mine as well. :thumbsup:

Yes it is! It's actually my favorite mouse pad because of the thickness and cloth top. Plus my mouse travels over it well without any issue. Nima can I get a second one for my living room mouse?(I have a computer hooked up to our TV)
  • Like 2

My favorite bowl of all time is the standard Egyptain Clay Bowl Large. I love it because it is like a push mower instead of a riding. You have to learn to master the pack and heat management.

My second favorite (when I'm feeling lazy) is the small Alien Phunnel due to the ease of the process and the increased flavor.

• Like 3

classic generic phunnel bowl.

It's a classic bowl where the flavor is sustained and the smoke production is great. You can never go to wrong with a phunnel bowl

big traditional Egyptain bowl

Great bowl, but not my first choice if I have a phunnel bowl around. This bowl is the next best thing to phunnel bowl.

I have not bought any specific branded bowls. I don't think its worth the extra money, but I would most definitely be down to if I could win one. 

• Like 2

My favorite bowls:

The top spot has be the Egyptian clay bowl. I find it to be the best because it has a slight learning curve that teaches you proper packing. One can say you just throw in tobacco but that's not the case. You need to have a light hand and only then will you really be rewarded with clouds. I almost smoke my Egyptian clay exclusively.

The other that will grace my favorites is the alien phunnel. For wet shisha like fumari and tangiers this bowl will be your best friend. You can load a 3 hour bowl with just a pinch practically. There is no real way to mess up the packing unless you really are out to do that. even so I will always recommend getting the Egyptian first.

Runner up is the harmony. It's too big for me but it works phenomally for any session I've been a part of!

• Like 2

My favorite bowls that I own are:

1. My egyptian that came with my KM. It is a beast of a bowl and seems to be my standard go to bowl for smoking anything in my reserves. 

2. my generic deezer phunnel. While the deezer vortex that I own does absolutely nothing for me in terms of my sessions the phunnel is surprisingly great. Never had a problem with it, and it is my second go to bowl.

My 2 favorite bowls that I do not own:

1. Crown V4. Have had a chance to smoke from it and I am definitely adding it when I can to my collection. 

2. Tangiers Phunnel. Obvious reasons apply, it is the granddaddy of Phunnels and I am sadden it is not in my collection seeing as how popular it is.

Crown Mini is a runner up, but it is not listed anymore (unless I am blind).

• Like 2

Okay so..

1. AMY Silicone bowl (masta)

- this bowl is the same material as Samsaris, but in a style of classical egyptian bowl with raised holes, so no molasses go down through them. It's similar to phunnel. The silicone makes it pretty much unbreakable. I always get the most of the session and the shisha is burnt entirely to the bottom. It packs around 18g. Lotus fits perfectly as well.

2. Egyptian classic

- there is no match for this bowl in matter of packing Nakhla overpack. Three coals, sesh will last for about two hours. Crazy nicotine kick, buzz up the ass.

Edited by Clorky
  • Like 2

1. Hookah John's 80feet bowl

- This bowl is just fantastic, This bowl brings out the most of all my Shisha flavors and it gives me around a 2 to 3 hour sesh , never disappoints!

2. Tangiers Medium Phunnel , this bowl is almost if not as good as my 80feet , I get around a 2 hour sesh and it doesn't take up very much shisha.

• Like 2

Hmmm i have to say my favorite 2 bowls would have to be my hj harmony funnel bowl because it really is my simplest bowl to smoke wet shisha such as fumari and fantasia, and my normal egyptian bowl which I use for drier shisha and solo sessions.

• Like 2

1. HJ Harmony

Large size and even burning makes it a great bowl for parties and kickbacks! Also fits the Kaloud Lotus perfectly!

2. HJ Alien Mini

It's smaller size makes it my go-to bowl for solo smoke sessions. Also fits the Kaloud Lotus well!

• Like 1

Hey hookah peoples

My number go to bowl would be my Egyption Clay bowl As smoking mostly nakhla and al fakher they never seem to burn or get harsh with this bowl!

Second favorite bowl would have to be my Large Phunnel Bowl As this bowl lasts me a good 3-4 hour smoke sesh one one Bowl of flavor Between 3-4 people Smoking!!

Good luck to everyone and hope Everyones doing well!

Shuesmek

post-9530-0-14344000-1430907128_thumb.jp

post-9530-0-14344000-1430907128_thumb.jp

• Like 2

My Favorite bowls are Harmony phunnel bowl and 80 feet Phunnel bowl.They consume less air and produce more clouds out of my hookah. On the other hand, these two have nice designs as well.

• Like 1

My two favorite bowls or the alien phunnel for my short session and the kaloud samsaris or however you spell the name for longer sessions and both work with the kaloud =)

• Like 1

HookahHub.com loved the participation in our last month's giveaway and has agreed to sponsor this month's prizes. To enter simply post a reply on this thread and list your two most favorite hookah bowls and why you like them. Its not required but we'd love it if you post pictures of your favorite bowls (preferably your own) in your post too.

CCkwc1d.gif

Prizes will be randomly given to three lucky winners: 

1) Cobra Flip Bowl ($44.95)

2) Kaloud Samsaris Silicon  Bowl ($26.95)

3) VORTEX Ayam Zaman Bowl ($8.95)

TdGdkZ3.jpgHGdBAbL.jpgJMJScHH.png

One of my favorite two bowls are the vortex bowl,

and the Tangiers small phunnel bowl...

I like the vortex bowl just because it has great airflow, and great smoke output in my opinion plus It's design is sleek.

I also like the Tangiers small phunnel bowl because I like the fact that you don't need to waste a lot of shisha. If im

looking for a quicker hookah session this is the bowl that I go to because i don't have to throw out all that unused

shisha.

PS :Thanks hookah hub for this great giveaway :D!

2z7n9qr.jpg4dxpa88.jpg

• Like 1

this is the bowl that I go to because i don't have to throw out all that unused

Don't throw it away! Put that unused shisha into a container and add honey or molasses. You can reuse it at a later time. I like to throw all unused shisha into a single container, I call it Chuck Norris
  • Like 3