Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nima

Giveaway Banner

I'm going to create a few banners for our giveaways to have better images to share on social media posts. Ideally I'd like to come up with a format / template that I can use for most of our giveaways moving forward (with different sponsors and different month's of year)

What do you guys think of this direction. What are your suggestions

qrX5P2W.jpg

I'm going to create a few banners for our giveaways to have better images to share on social media posts. Ideally I'd like to come up with a format / template that I can use for most of our giveaways moving forward (with different sponsors and different month's of year)

What do you guys think of this direction. What are your suggestions

qrX5P2W.jpg

I have been playing around with screenshots and other things to see if I can put them on Instagram but I never got it done right. So two thumbs up from me on this.

Just realized something as I'm posting the banner all over online. Can we maybe change the red top to say just monthly giveaway instead of hookah giveaway? People might thing that the contest is a free hookah.

Just realized something as I'm posting the banner all over online. Can we maybe change the red top to say just monthly giveaway instead of hookah giveaway? People might thing that the contest is a free hookah.

Good idea. I'll change it before tomorrow morning and post it. 

Just an added comment:

The banner at the top - make that say "May 2015", and maybe remove circle and just put the text "Hookah giveaway, sponsored by."

Just an added comment:

The banner at the top - make that say "May 2015", and maybe remove circle and just put the text "Hookah giveaway, sponsored by."

I think that would take care of what Damian was talking about too. 

How about this

wF9xr8O.jpg

I agree with DD, the making it say hookah giveaway is going to make people think you're giving away a hookah. That might confuse some people. 

I also agree that Hookah Giveaway may be confusing. I personally like Monthly Giveaway. It's more clear, and would remind people to keep coming back.

Yeah I like Monthly giveaway too. Just as long as it doesn't confuse people when they read it. 

How about now

7JpXS05.jpg

Yeah it looks good, but are you going to have to make one a new one every month?? Well you can always have them pre-made for each month. I'll download this one to post on social media places. :) 

Yeah it looks good, but are you going to have to make one a new one every month?? Well you can always have them pre-made for each month. I'll download this one to post on social media places. :)

Once I get a little time I'll get with my designer and have him design us a new professional looking banner based on this sketch (or something similar to it). 

If you have the Photoshop file for the banner, making a new one for each month is a matter of opening up Photoshop file, editing the text, changing the logos for the sponsor(s), and exporting it to a new file.

Assuming that you already have a transparent background logo for the sponsor(s), this can be done in less than 5 minutes.  Super simple.

If you have the Photoshop file for the banner, making a new one for each month is a matter of opening up Photoshop file, editing the text, changing the logos for the sponsor(s), and exporting it to a new file.

Assuming that you already have a transparent background logo for the sponsor(s), this can be done in less than 5 minutes.  Super simple.

Yeah templates are very helpful. I still say that the one with the month should be pre-made because we do always have monthly contests but don't know who the sponsors are. I find it easier if templates for anything are as finished as much as possible to do the least amount of work when the time comes... wait, that makes me sound very efficient. HAHAHA. 

Oh yes, my goal is to have a good template that I can modify for every month too.