Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mister Thrice

New 2015 KM Signature Prince

Got my 2015 Signature Prince, Khalil Mamoon yesterday!  It's draw is very lightly restricted in comparison to my Platinum Kamanja, but thats not a problem.  It's gorgeous, they did away with that stupid screw-on tray up top, and put a KM jumbo base on it...  So nice!!!  It's the taller one in the back...

In love :)

post-9929-0-45212000-1430752563_thumb.jp

That is gorgeous! Nice collection by the way. 

I have the same gasmask, it's hanging by my front door

Got my 2015 Signature Prince, Khalil Mamoon yesterday!  It's draw is very lightly restricted in comparison to my Platinum Kamanja, but thats not a problem.  It's gorgeous, they did away with that stupid screw-on tray up top, and put a KM jumbo base on it...  So nice!!!  It's the taller one in the back...

Wow dude!!!!!!! I'm jealous of your hookah collection. I wish mine was that big. 

I see that you have some Romman tobacco. How do you like that brand? 

Wow dude!!!!!!! I'm jealous of your hookah collection. I wish mine was that big. 

I see that you have some Romman tobacco. How do you like that brand? 

Thanks!  I am going to start making my own hookahs now...  I have a few ideas for some fun, functional, and solid pieces I'd like to try my hand at...

As far as the Romman goes, it's better than Starbuzz, from my perspective... It's all Tobamel, and Romman is half the cost, and a product of Jordan, which also makes me happy my money is going there.  They have a pretty good selection of flavors, and I think the nicotine content is a bit greater in Romman, so yay for that.  I tried the three you see so far, and they were all amazing.

Thanks!  I am going to start making my own hookahs now...  I have a few ideas for some fun, functional, and solid pieces I'd like to try my hand at...

As far as the Romman goes, it's better than Starbuzz, from my perspective... It's all Tobamel, and Romman is half the cost, and a product of Jordan, which also makes me happy my money is going there.  They have a pretty good selection of flavors, and I think the nicotine content is a bit greater in Romman, so yay for that.  I tried the three you see so far, and they were all amazing.

Thanks for letting us know, I'll definitely will try it specially since there's a Facebook reader that swears by it. 

Good luck with your endeavors about making your own hookahs. Make sure you share with us some pictures when you get a few done, we will love to see them. 

At first glance, I thought it was this GIANT hookah with this TINY pumpkin bowl on it.  It gave me a good laugh until I really saw what was going on.

Either way, nice collection, and congrats on the new pipe!  You'll enjoy that for years to come.

How do you know how much water you should put in?

romman blackberry was an alright flavour i hade from tbem but their lime is great

romman blackberry was an alright flavour i hade from tbem but their lime is great

That's a weird quoting issue right there.

its been happening a lot lately also =(

Has it been on the site or one of the apps?

I don't see a quoting issue on the site, must be the app then. 

its the app i use the app 99% of the time

I'll make sure to pass that on to Nima. Is it the Android or Apple version? 

Im a sucker for a good lime flavor will be checking out the Romman Lime as per your recommendation JHookah.

you should i should really pick some up on my next order