Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shuesmek

Cant get my hands on social smoke shisha!

Question

Hey hookah People!

living in the land down under it is near impossible to Find social smoke!

i have friends that can send me Al fakher, Starbuzz, Nahkla and also Fumari. But just not social smoke, they all tell me its cheap and not really that popular in the us compared to other shishas!

Is there anyone on here that can help me out! And i will also cover cost for helping me out :)

just want some of that tasty social smoke shisha again!

6 answers to this question

Social Smoke isn't cheap, they must not know what they speak of. I wouldn't say that it isn't popular here, as I know plenty of people that enjoy it. It might not be popular with them, or in the area around them. 

I checked Social Smokes website and they only list Canada, France and the United Kingdom as places they won't/can't ship to. Although you may want to send them an email to find out more information about that. Alternatively you could have those friends order it and then mail it to you, but you'd probably end up paying quite the premium on it. 

Oh my sweet social smoke!. I know they are huge in Germany right now and they were displayinig their all-glass hookahs at the hookah fair in Frankfurt this past weekend. I can't wait till they bring it here, but I digress.

Have you tried other sites that sell social smoke besides socialsmoke.com? I know hookah-shisha.com sells them: https://www.hookah-shisha.com/c-654-social-smoke-shisha-tobacco.html

They are not cheap by all means but they are so good. That's my favorite brand out of all the ones I've tried so far, which has been many. Not sure what companies ship to the land down under, but you should take a look at our list of trusted vendor to find out if they ship there. You definitely should NOT be deprived of such an amazing brand. :)

Social Smoke isn't cheap, they must not know what they speak of. I wouldn't say that it isn't popular here, as I know plenty of people that enjoy it. It might not be popular with them, or in the area around them. 

I checked Social Smokes website and they only list Canada, France and the United Kingdom as places they won't/can't ship to. Although you may want to send them an email to find out more information about that. Alternatively you could have those friends order it and then mail it to you, but you'd probably end up paying quite the premium on it. 

Haha when i say cheap, We compare it to the prices of Starbuzz as that seems to be the number one shisha to importers! ad to be honest i have starbuzz but cannot stand the head buzz it gives. just way to much nicotince, etc in there shisha.

my mates however Stay true to starbuzz, but me i honestly dont mind paying top doller for social smoke! tasty stuff for sure!

Oh my sweet social smoke!. I know they are huge in Germany right now and they were displayinig their all-glass hookahs at the hookah fair in Frankfurt this past weekend. I can't wait till they bring it here, but I digress.

Have you tried other sites that sell social smoke besides socialsmoke.com? I know hookah-shisha.com sells them: https://www.hookah-shisha.com/c-654-social-smoke-shisha-tobacco.html

They are not cheap by all means but they are so good. That's my favorite brand out of all the ones I've tried so far, which has been many. Not sure what companies ship to the land down under, but you should take a look at our list of trusted vendor to find out if they ship there. You definitely should NOT be deprived of such an amazing brand. :)

ahahah Social smoke just cant get enought of the flavors! im almost out of my last tin of Mobster and Mango habanero!! omg the burn the chilli gives i cant get enought of the stuff!!!

i have ordered from a couple vendors but for some reason vendors hate australia, AND i dont blame them because of There BS tax! Bunch of **** if you ask me! and for some reason social smoke dosnt say anything about not sending here but on email They were stood high on there thoughts about sending to australia lol

so im looking for someone who wouldnt mind making a couple extra bucks Considering our aussie doller is so low and would be willing to send me some haha

Haha when i say cheap, We compare it to the prices of Starbuzz as that seems to be the number one shisha to importers! ad to be honest i have starbuzz but cannot stand the head buzz it gives. just way to much nicotince, etc in there shisha.

my mates however Stay true to starbuzz, but me i honestly dont mind paying top doller for social smoke! tasty stuff for sure!

Starbuzz is a "premium" tobacco, and their prices enforce that.  They have nice, metal, embossed containers, and widely popular tobacco.  In my opinion, it's horribly overpriced.  But they're out to make a dollar and to provide a huge selection of "fun" flavors for people that don't know much more than their pumpkin hookah and their quick lights (a.k.a. people that don't know any better).

However, Social Smoke actually has marginally MORE nicotine than Starbuzz.  Social Smoke uses a very light tobacco (I believe it's Virginia, but I could be wrong), and they don't wash it.  Starbuzz washes the hell out of their tobacco, leaving only trace amounts of nicotine.  What you're describing as a "head buzz" may actually be an incompatibility or allergy to the tobacco leaves or the particular flavorings that Starbuzz uses, as they are both made with honey (instead of molasses).  I could be wrong, but I thought I'd throw my two cents in (or whatever they call it in Australia :) ).

Starbuzz is a "premium" tobacco, and their prices enforce that. They have nice, metal, embossed containers, and widely popular tobacco. In my opinion, it's horribly overpriced. But they're out to make a dollar and to provide a huge selection of "fun" flavors for people that don't know much more than their pumpkin hookah and their quick lights (a.k.a. people that don't know any better).

However, Social Smoke actually has marginally MORE nicotine than Starbuzz. Social Smoke uses a very light tobacco (I believe it's Virginia, but I could be wrong), and they don't wash it. Starbuzz washes the hell out of their tobacco, leaving only trace amounts of nicotine. What you're describing as a "head buzz" may actually be an incompatibility or allergy to the tobacco leaves or the particular flavorings that Starbuzz uses, as they are both made with honey (instead of molasses). I could be wrong, but I thought I'd throw my two cents in (or whatever they call it in Australia :) ).

Being from TX where Social Smoke is made I have to say I've had pretty much every flavor they make... None of which I'd rather replace with a Starbuzz flavor. Intense flavor, incredible cloud output and a cut that makes it easy to dense pack without straining your lungs. Social Smoke does absolutely give a heavier head buzz than Starbuzz regular as they do use an unwashed VA tobacco. The other thing you may be feeling could be due to an off brand of coals that are giving off some bad fumes or too light of a pack causing you to essentially suck in coal directly.

Nonetheless, hopefully you get a hold of the sweet nectar that is Social Smoke, they're a great company and they make some damn amazing shisha.