Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buckskin32

Fantasia

Question

6 answers to this question

As an enthusiast of 8 years, I can't say I've ever had a "good" fantasia flavor. I'd skip over going down their lines and go for mazaya or nakhla. Just my opinion after I learned about their business and tried a flavor or two.

$wag berry.... really? It just makes me laugh!

I've only had one flavor, their iced mint and it was... different. Very earthy but I don't mind it. That's the only one I've had.

Im with dude, working at a hookah lounge ive tried around 20 fantasia flavours and none of them gave me that wow factor the only one i kind of like is dragons breather

Magic Dragon is quite good if you can find it. There is only one place near me that actively carries Fantasia. I have tried tons of the other flavors and I have to say the majority of them are kinda flat on flavor.

Im with dude, working at a hookah lounge ive tried around 20 fantasia flavours and none of them gave me that wow factor the only one i kind of like is dragons breather

That one's not bad.  I like their Ice Mint too.  But they have a certain "Fantasia" flavor, just like Starbuzz has their own "Starbuzz" flavor.  To me, it gets old pretty quick.