Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mister Thrice

Talk to me about the Turban Glass Bowl...

Question

So I just recently came across the HookahRev video regarding the Dschinni Arabica hookah, which had that ridiculous bowl on top...  I must say, I'm fairly mystified.. 

So, who can tell me about this bowl?

I saw the bowl on 5star here:  

http://5starhookah.com/Turban-Glass-Bowl-DSCTURB.htm;jsessionid=F580370DD591C515DAF1401EA9AEE992.m1plqscsfapp01

but it's out of stock, and zero reviews on their site...  I'm off to work, and will be researching this more, but I like starting conversations on this site because you get good, quality feedback... in all honesty I dont really bother with the other hookah forums anymore, I just lurk for their knowledge base, but you dont want to ask 'the wrong' questions on most of those... believe you me!!! lolz

4 answers to this question

Yes and no...  I live in WA and glass is all the rage up here, glass everything.. It's almost annoying...  $60 for a crazy bowl like that is something I would consider, especially if I put it on the Spyro Gravity glass hookah I've been looking at lately... It's already got that cool coiled glass downstem, and this bowl would just look rad on it...  

I have a Spyro base on my KM.  They make good quality stuff.  The problem with glass (I'm talking completely transparent glass, not like a KM glass base) is it seems to get dirty REALLY quick, and you really need to have some isopropyl/rubbing alcohol and a good brush on hand.

I feel the same would apply to that bowl.  And that seems like it would be a real pain to clean out.  And an easy break hazard.  You'd almost need something to hold it up while packing it.

It does look really freaking cool though, that's for sure.

Oh wow that is a cool looking bowl. Cleaning would be a nightmare and I would be afraid to break it too soon, but I would love to have it on my hookah.