Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hookahdrew

ALFALKHER MIX MADNESS

Awesome video hookah-drew. I didn't know how was in the competition or who won, so this detailed video help me want to try the mix.

I didn't enter the competition because I'm still making up my mind about Al Fakher. So far my rate about good flavors I get has been about 60/40 and that's only because of the new branding and recipe. 

Now with that said, I wonder where the mixer for the "Tropical Escape" is from because me being latin I can tell you that Guava is a major component in our foods and drinks. Just as much as coconut, pineapple, banana, and oranges. So this mix as a tropical mix is not that weird at all, at least for me. 

I love guava so that means I'm going to have to purchase the flavors I don't have so I can try this mix. 

Awesome video hookah-drew. I didn't know how was in the competition or who won, so this detailed video help me want to try the mix.

I didn't enter the competition because I'm still making up my mind about Al Fakher. So far my rate about good flavors I get has been about 60/40 and that's only because of the new branding and recipe.

Now with that said, I wonder where the mixer for the "Tropical Escape" is from because me being latin I can tell you that Guava is a major component in our foods and drinks. Just as much as coconut, pineapple, banana, and oranges. So this mix as a tropical mix is not that weird at all, at least for me.

I love guava so that means I'm going to have to purchase the flavors I don't have so I can try this mix.

contest isnt over and by the looks probably wont be for awhile. Its still in the first round of judging and my mix hasnt been judged yet

I think the only AF mix I've done is blueberry and vanilla and it was good because it tasted like a blueberry muffin, but that's as far as I've gone with AF.

I think the only AF mix I've done is blueberry and vanilla and it was good because it tasted like a blueberry muffin, but that's as far as I've gone with AF.

a couple of my friends like gum and mint lemon and vanilla they love it but i hate it

a couple of my friends like gum and mint lemon and vanilla they love it but i hate it

Yeah I'm scared as hell to try mixing any Al Fakher flavors for fear that it might be worse than the flavor alone. I do have to say however that the last two flavors I've tried of their new branding was actually very tasty. I've been hearing on youtube videos about Al Fakher's new packaging but they are also saying that they didn't change the recipe. well, is it just me or did AF really change their recipe? I think they DID change it because the consistency of the new flavors are totally different than the old ones. Is it just me or am I going crazy? I feel the cut is bigger and the wetness is different. The old flavors were more choppy and a different kind of wetness, not as sticky as the new one. 

I dunno, maybe I AM crazy. LOL 

Yeah I'm scared as hell to try mixing any Al Fakher flavors for fear that it might be worse than the flavor alone. I do have to say however that the last two flavors I've tried of their new branding was actually very tasty. I've been hearing on youtube videos about Al Fakher's new packaging but they are also saying that they didn't change the recipe. well, is it just me or did AF really change their recipe? I think they DID change it because the consistency of the new flavors are totally different than the old ones. Is it just me or am I going crazy? I feel the cut is bigger and the wetness is different. The old flavors were more choppy and a different kind of wetness, not as sticky as the new one.

I dunno, maybe I AM crazy. LOL

i know they did change a couple years ago but im pretty sure only the packages changed this time around but i cant tell you 100% if they did or didnt

i know they did change a couple years ago but im pretty sure only the packages changed this time around but i cant tell you 100% if they did or didnt

And AF is probably my favorite brand rn im not into the modern brands like haze or starbuzz

Maybe it's just me but I've noticed that the new "With Mint" flavors with the new packaging have a different consistency than the older ones. I'll compare it when I open one of the older ones I haven't opened yet. 

Maybe it's just me but I've noticed that the new "With Mint" flavors with the new packaging have a different consistency than the older ones. I'll compare it when I open one of the older ones I haven't opened yet.

maybe your not a fan because you do like modern brands (voodoo and jewels) just a thought

maybe your not a fan because you do like modern brands (voodoo and jewels) just a thought

It's possible, but for somebody like me that likes to try so many different kinds of tobacco, I just think that maybe I just pay too much attention. I dunno. 

The flavors i generally get are rose blue berry orange and vanilla. Once i tried the guava i was very happy with its taste as well as melon. Their lemon is alright but the mix flavor sparkle is a awesome lemon mix.

The flavors i generally get are rose blue berry orange and vanilla. Once i tried the guava i was very happy with its taste as well as melon. Their lemon is alright but the mix flavor sparkle is a awesome lemon mix.

yeah i got a pack of their rose flavor that I haven't opened yet. If it's anything like Pan Rass then I'm definitely going to like it. I do like their blueberry and vanilla a lot but their orange, mint and melon leaves something to be desired so I don't get them anymore. 

I would just like to share the hookah boss judged my round of the mix madness and i won this round and he followed me on ig pretty honored he chose my mix =)

post-9402-14335216337521_thumb.jpg

post-9402-14335216491125_thumb.jpg

I would just like to share the hookah boss judged my round of the mix madness and i won this round and he followed me on ig pretty honored he chose my mix =)

congrats man!!!! Where can we see the video of the judging? 

congrats man!!!! Where can we see the video of the judging?

unfortunately i believe i was one of the few that didnt get a video of the judging =/ but if one does pop up ill post it here

So al fahker just announced the winner of my match up in the top 8 for the mix madness and i made it to the top 4!!! Just need to get the next two rounds to win it all cant believe my mix got so far xD been a good week for me

post-9402-14342628791671_thumb.jpg

So al fahker just announced the winner of my match up in the top 8 for the mix madness and i made it to the top 4!!! Just need to get the next two rounds to win it all cant believe my mix got so far xD been a good week for me

We are all rooting for you here man. Hope your mix goes all the way to the top and wins this contest. 

We are all rooting for you here man. Hope your mix goes all the way to the top and wins this contest.

really glad i have all yall support =) means a lot to me

So today they finally announced the winner of the al fahker mix madness contest and i am pleased to announced that i have won the contest!!!!!

So today they finally announced the winner of the al fahker mix madness contest and i am pleased to announced that i have won the contest!!!!!

Wow. Thats awesome. Congratulations. What was the prize

Wow. Thats awesome. Congratulations. What was the prize

20 250g AF flavours of my choosing, a glass af hookah, and they produce my flavour for the world to smoke