Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So just wanted to share a pic of amazing hookah i got. 

Its a FARIDA MISSILE. 

Yep. Its kinda small - the water what you can pour inside is about a 3/4 of a glass.

This thing is solid, good for hikes or hitting your enemy straight in the face.

Bottom of this hookah is probably sand filled to make it stand straight and not trying to fall.

Also this device delivers you all that you can expect from a full-grown hookah.

A nice smoke, a lot of it. Hell it even somehow compensate it size and the smoke isn't trying to burn your throat.

So if you need a nice hookah that can do the following

- looks amazing

- something that you wont see every day

- heavy duty

- can be used as a weapon

- smokes good

- its freakin official name is MISSILE

So yeah - that's the hookah i have :)

post-9040-0-05799300-1431545074_thumb.jp

post-9040-0-22717700-1431545083_thumb.jp

So just wanted to share a pic of amazing hookah i got. 

Its a FARIDA MISSILE. 

Yep. Its kinda small - the water what you can pour inside is about a 3/4 of a glass.

This thing is solid, good for hikes or hitting your enemy straight in the face.

Bottom of this hookah is probably sand filled to make it stand straight and not trying to fall.

Also this device delivers you all that you can expect from a full-grown hookah.

A nice smoke, a lot of it. Hell it even somehow compensate it size and the smoke isn't trying to burn your throat.

So if you need a nice hookah that can do the following

- looks amazing

- something that you wont see every day

- heavy duty

- can be used as a weapon

- smokes good

- its freakin official name is MISSILE

So yeah - that's the hookah i have :)

attachicon.gif1.jpg

attachicon.gif2.jpg

That is one awesome looking hookah. You are right, it looks like you can hit somebody with it and keep on smoking. LOL 

Is that an older model from Farida? I know they make some really beautiful hookahs and this one seems to step away from the normal design they usually have. Either way I'm 'sure it smokes like a champ, but is the base the tube? I'm wondering how you put the water in there to smoke out of it. 

Nope, they still make this model.  The stem + small tray - you can unscrew it from the base and pour water. By trial and error only as you cant see water level. So sometimes when you pour too much it goes to the hose .) 

Probably i will be able to add photos tommorow.

That is a gorgeous hookah you have there. Have you tried to get the water level just right and then pour that into a measuring cup? That way you could know the exact amount needed every time. 

Not to deviate from the conversation but I wanted to find out more about the Farida Missile hookah to see what I could learn because I really find it interesting. The first link that showed up was that other place full of oh so very well mannered and matured kids. 

Do you want to know what I learned? That it looks like a penis. I'm not even joking, google Farida Missile and click the first link that comes up. These geniuses have literally nothing better to say than that's what it looks like. EVERY. SINGLE. POST. says that and how ugly it is to them. Really mature fuckers over there. I was looking for a way to delete that account but I couldn't find out how. 

Then of course you come over here and you see actually constructive criticism and opinions. You can definitely tell who are the pro smokers (us), and the kids that are just doing it because its "Trendy" (Them). 

Not to deviate from the conversation but I wanted to find out more about the Farida Missile hookah to see what I could learn because I really find it interesting. The first link that showed up was that other place full of oh so very well mannered and matured kids.

Do you want to know what I learned? That it looks like a penis. I'm not even joking, google Farida Missile and click the first link that comes up. These geniuses have literally nothing better to say than that's what it looks like. EVERY. SINGLE. POST. says that and how ugly it is to them. Really mature fuckers over there. I was looking for a way to delete that account but I couldn't find out how.

Then of course you come over here and you see actually constructive criticism and opinions. You can definitely tell who are the pro smokers (us), and the kids that are just doing it because its "Trendy" (Them).

i think for my young age (20) i understand what it means to actually smoke hookah and the proper way to smoke with friends. I dont smoke because its "trendy" this is a lifestyle i hope one day to make as my own business. Thats why im not a fan of most people who vape either because most of them are assholes and only care who can produce more clouds. Its irritating having vapers say hookah sucks just because once in awhile they cant produce clouds and those are the people that think the flavour comes from the coals.. no joke i have had people try to argue with me that the flavour is from the coal itself

i think for my young age (20) i understand what it means to actually smoke hookah and the proper way to smoke with friends. I dont smoke because its "trendy" this is a lifestyle i hope one day to make as my own business. Thats why im not a fan of most people who vape either because most of them are assholes and only care who can produce more clouds. Its irritating having vapers say hookah sucks just because once in awhile they cant produce clouds and those are the people that think the flavour comes from the coals.. no joke i have had people try to argue with me that the flavour is from the coal itself

And that's why we like you jHookah, because you are not like the others. You understand that it's a lifestyle and not just doing it because is "Cool". 

I think you hit the nail on the head about some vapers. I have a friend that didn't know much about the community but was just showing off how big the clouds were. Granted the clouds were huge, but I'm more into the flavor than anything else, but that's just me. 

I dunno if that's a reason to hate vapers.  They're just unknowledgeable of the topic, as we all were about hookah at some point in our lives.  In a vape, the more powerful the coil, the more output you get, and, in a vape, more output typically equates to more and better flavor, so I could see where they'd draw the conclusion there.  But hookah is a tobacco product, different from, but not dissimilar to, a cigar, cigarette, or pipe, and will act and perform differently than a vape.  It's a good opportunity to explain how it works and why it works.

I dunno if that's a reason to hate vapers.  They're just unknowledgeable of the topic, as we all were about hookah at some point in our lives.  In a vape, the more powerful the coil, the more output you get, and, in a vape, more output typically equates to more and better flavor, so I could see where they'd draw the conclusion there.  But hookah is a tobacco product, different from, but not dissimilar to, a cigar, cigarette, or pipe, and will act and perform differently than a vape.  It's a good opportunity to explain how it works and why it works.

Thank you for that Doug. I guess it was more the way he was so adamant about how vaping was better than hookah and yet he's never smoked out of a hookah in his whole life. To each their own I guess. 

I dunno if that's a reason to hate vapers. They're just unknowledgeable of the topic, as we all were about hookah at some point in our lives. In a vape, the more powerful the coil, the more output you get, and, in a vape, more output typically equates to more and better flavor, so I could see where they'd draw the conclusion there. But hookah is a tobacco product, different from, but not dissimilar to, a cigar, cigarette, or pipe, and will act and perform differently than a vape. It's a good opportunity to explain how it works and why it works.

like i said most but not all vapers are like that. I know that you know what your talking about and from what i understand wont go to a hookah lounge just to show off vapes get bigger clouds which happens a lot in the nova area. Dont get me wrong ive tried some vapes that are great but its just not the same to me. My point is the "hipsters" go to locals lounges just to vape and make fun of people who enjoy hookah. Also vapes get too hot of smoke for me idk if ive stated but i can almost never smoke a hookah without ice the colder the better. No hard feeling towards you and vapes just the majority of the "cool kids" ruined the fad for me because of their ignorance

like i said most but not all vapers are like that. I know that you know what your talking about and from what i understand wont go to a hookah lounge just to show off vapes get bigger clouds which happens a lot in the nova area. Dont get me wrong ive tried some vapes that are great but its just not the same to me. My point is the "hipsters" go to locals lounges just to vape and make fun of people who enjoy hookah. Also vapes get too hot of smoke for me idk if ive stated but i can almost never smoke a hookah without ice the colder the better. No hard feeling towards you and vapes just the majority of the "cool kids" ruined the fad for me because of their ignorance

I get that.  My stereotype detector goes off when I see a group of people all vaping.  "DOUCHEBAGS," it yells loudly in my head.  And I know that's not always the case... but... yeah.

As prommised more pics. 

The way that screws on reminds me of the Stargate hookah. That Missile is beautiful though. Be sure to keep that in pristine condition, something like that needs loving

As prommised more pics. 

ahhhh I see now how it works. Wow that looks like a workhorse. I'm really loving it and I wouldn't mind owning a hookah exactly like that. Awesome clouds and I'm loving the hose too. What kind is it? 

its the cheapest plastic single hose tip that im using over a year now .) and a standart silicone hose. probably the cheapest set-up you can get that is easy to clean and dont need any maintanence like other hoses.

its the cheapest plastic single hose tip that im using over a year now .) and a standart silicone hose. probably the cheapest set-up you can get that is easy to clean and dont need any maintanence like other hoses.

yeah I like the silicone hoses. I might get a Deezer one because I like that brand. 

For fancy stuff i got this thing attached to the silicone hose- 1342439331-8107.jpg

how much and where been looking for a glass tip hose other than the D hose

For fancy stuff i got this thing attached to the silicone hose- 1342439331-8107.jpg

That's a very nice tip. Did you pay much for it?