mintcrate

Mint Crate Giveaway - 3 Boxes of Shisha with Coals!

Hey Hookah.org members!

Mint Crate is doing an awesome giveaway where we are giving out 3 boxes containing 300 grams of shisha + 72 Titanium Natural Coals! 

At the end of the contest, we will pick 3 winners and deliver them a fantastic, personalized Mint Crate box containing the above for free!

Of course, if you have an questions, post a comment and we'll be glad to answer them :). Check out the link below for details, it's so easy to enter:

https://gleam.io/5wCb7/mint-crate-competition

About Mint Crate:

Mint Crate is a personalized shisha subscription service that delivers premium shisha products straight to your door every single month! We personally select the shisha for your box based on your flavor profile, so you can discover new flavors based on shisha you already like! Visit our site for more details: https://www.mintcrate.com

Edited by mintcrate
  • Like 3

Hey Hookah.org members!

Mint Crate is doing an awesome giveaway where we are giving out 3 boxes containing 300 grams of shisha + 72 Titanium Natural Coals! 

At the end of the contest, we will pick 3 winners and deliver them a fantastic, personalized Mint Crate box containing the above for free!

Of course, if you have an questions, post a comment and we'll be glad to answer them :). Check out the link below for details, it's so easy to enter:

https://gleam.io/5wCb7/mint-crate-competition

About Mint Crate:

Mint Crate is a personalized shisha subscription service that delivers premium shisha products straight to your door every single month! We personally select the shisha for your box based on your flavor profile, so you can discover new flavors based on shisha you already like! Visit our site for more details: https://www.mintcrate.com

Thank you for this post. I hope everybody from here enter the contest so the winners experience first hand this service. 

• Like 2

Thank you for this post. I hope everybody from here enter the contest so the winners experience first hand this service.

I already entered
  • Like 1

Today while I was getting ready for my sister's party the mailman dropped off my sweet box from MintCrate.com. I got two flavors of Argelini brand; watermelon mint and grapefruit. One tin of Haze.... yummy something or other. Two Al Fakher; one fresh and one kiwi, and a 72pc count of Titanium cubes and some assorted mouth tips. 

I will upload more pics and make a video when I go through the whole box tomorrow after I'm rested from today's festivities. 

I want to thank Tejus for the box and I really love the service. My account is activated and I can't wait to see what I get next month. This will be much easier for me to try new flavors and brands without having to go to the shop to pick up whatever it is that i want. I'm adventurous and love to always try new things  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

• Like 2

a 72pc count of Titanium cubes

I'm most curious about this.  Not because I don't know about Titaniums - they're my main coal - but to see how you like this box compared to the last box you got that you said sucked.

• Like 1

I'm most curious about this.  Not because I don't know about Titaniums - they're my main coal - but to see how you like this box compared to the last box you got that you said sucked.

I'm curious too. I think I didn't like them is because they are from the same makers of coronara and we all know how I feel about those coals. However I have high hopes for these ones specially because they didn't come from somebody off eBay. LOL 

• Like 1

Just want to put this out there if you want to recieve coals every month its an i believe another 12.99 per month but still not a bad deal. Wonder when he will announce the new brand i think tomorrow is the day

• Like 1

Just want to put this out there if you want to recieve coals every month its an i believe another 12.99 per month but still not a bad deal. Wonder when he will announce the new brand i think tomorrow is the day

I think I will wait and see how I like the cubes before I add them to the order, but I'm thinking I'll just purchase the coals I like somewhere else and stick with mint crate.com only for new shisha. 

• Like 1

I think I will wait and see how I like the cubes before I add them to the order, but I'm thinking I'll just purchase the coals I like somewhere else and stick with mint crate.com only for new shisha.

yeah i understand but still nice to have that option
  • Like 1

yeah i understand but still nice to have that option

yeah definitely and I think that's a nice option to be able to add quality coals to your monthly order. 

I'm curious too. I think I didn't like them is because they are from the same makers of coronara and we all know how I feel about those coals. However I have high hopes for these ones specially because they didn't come from somebody off eBay. LOL

Just a small correction, they are made by the people who USED to make coco naras. They changed manufacturers and now they suck pretty bad.

I've had a few issues with some of my recent titanium's but I think it was my fault because I made some adjustments to how I light them and now its fine again.

• Like 1

Just a small correction, they are made by the people who USED to make coco naras. They changed manufacturers and now they suck pretty bad.

I've had a few issues with some of my recent titanium's but I think it was my fault because I made some adjustments to how I light them and now its fine again.

Ahhhhhh, did not know that. So I should use the same technique to light the flats that Doug taught me? less heat instead of turning on the burner all the way up? that seemed to help when they cracking in half. 

Ahhhhhh, did not know that. So I should use the same technique to light the flats that Doug taught me? less heat instead of turning on the burner all the way up? that seemed to help when they cracking in half.

I would only change the technique if they still crack on higher heat. You should experiment with them but only if you have enough or plan on getting more
  • Like 1

I would only change the technique if they still crack on higher heat. You should experiment with them but only if you have enough or plan on getting more

Cool beans, thanks for the tip.  :thumbsup:  :dancingbanana:

• Like 1

The cubes crack more often than the flats actually, so yes, do the same thing. At least that's what I've been having to do. Still love them though the cubes are massive and last forever especially in a lotus.

• Like 1

So finally after about six tries I think I was able to make a video of the un-boxing. I really hate my voice though but I'll share it. :). I want to thank Tejus for this awesome box and I can't wait to see what I get next month when my subscription kicks in.

post-9346-14338044566362_thumb.jpg

Congrats on winning the package DD! Glad you like the contents in your box and we can't wait to send you the June box at the end of the month. 

I'm also posting an update in the other thread should anyone be interested :D

• Like 1

Congrats on winning the package DD! Glad you like the contents in your box and we can't wait to send you the June box at the end of the month. 

I'm also posting an update in the other thread should anyone be interested :D

Thank you so much Tejus. I posted my response on the other thread. The package was amazing and I'm very excited about trying all these new flavors and brands.