jHookah

Hookah Company

Question

Has anyone tried this online site? I just put in an order for them because they are providing free shipping on orders over 20 bucks! So far they look pretty good and kind of reminds me of H-S. Only problem i had was that the website didnt have subcategories like if you click all shisha it shows every shisha they have alphabetized and not shown brand first then choose from with in that tab like h-s does. Regardless the prices are on par of other sites and they also have a little tab where if you buy a shisha, hookah, hose and so forth from the stuff they selected you also get free shipping. so if this company does well for me i will most defiantly be making all small orders and some if not all big orders on this site. and come on FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $20!!! cant beat that anywhere else =)

• Like 1

15 answers to this question

Let us know how it goes.  I don't have any experience with them personally, so good luck.

I do know that H-S gives free shipping on orders over $100 with a coupon code.  Their other coupon codes are, for the most part, bollocks, so I usually stick with the FreeShip100 code or look at one of the vendor codes for X% off an order, and see which one works out better.

• Like 1

Let us know how it goes. I don't have any experience with them personally, so good luck.

I do know that H-S gives free shipping on orders over $100 with a coupon code. Their other coupon codes are, for the most part, bollocks, so I usually stick with the FreeShip100 code or look at one of the vendor codes for X% off an order, and see which one works out better.

thats what i usually do but i couldnt pass up on free shipping over a $20 order. I also felt pretty confident about this website as i can recall hearing about it a year ago but im not 100% sure either way so far so go
  • Like 1

For some reason what ever shisha online store i use the first time i always have to go and call them to verify my age. My friends just out their name into the date base and they are fine but with me they can never find me lol maybe on of the cons of having a basic name

• Like 1

Hookah Company is owned and operated by Hookah-Shisha, they acquired the business a few years ago. I'm not sure how long they plan to hold on to it though, they may just dissolve it into h-s at some point.

• Like 3

Hookah Company is owned and operated by Hookah-Shisha, they acquired the business a few years ago. I'm not sure how long they plan to hold on to it though, they may just dissolve it into h-s at some point.

That's correct. They might just want to operate more than one brand. 

• Like 1

Thats what i thought happened but wasnt 100% sure i knew h-s bought a company and when researching hookah company i found they were located by eachother

• Like 1

Has anyone tried this online site? I just put in an order for them because they are providing free shipping on orders over 20 bucks! So far they look pretty good and kind of reminds me of H-S. Only problem i had was that the website didnt have subcategories like if you click all shisha it shows every shisha they have alphabetized and not shown brand first then choose from with in that tab like h-s does. Regardless the prices are on par of other sites and they also have a little tab where if you buy a shisha, hookah, hose and so forth from the stuff they selected you also get free shipping. so if this company does well for me i will most defiantly be making all small orders and some if not all big orders on this site. and come on FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $20!!! cant beat that anywhere else =)

Wait, wait, wait..... you were able to order from them???

I have them bookmarked in my shisha folder but the last time I tried to order from them it was only wholesale. So your order went through? if it did  then I'll use them as well. 

Edited by dd0723
  • Like 1

I have them bookmarked in my shisha folder but the last time I tried to order from them it was only wholesale. So are your order went through? if it did then I'll use them as well.

yeah no problem at all other than verifying my age which no site can do with ease for me
  • Like 1

I have them bookmarked in my shisha folder but the last time I tried to order from them it was only wholesale. So your order went through? if it did then I'll use them as well.

There is another site, also owned by hookah-shisha, that is for wholesale, its called Hookah Wholesalers. Maybe you ended up there?

• Like 1

There is another site, also owned by hookah-shisha, that is for wholesale, its called Hookah Wholesalers. Maybe you ended up there?

No that's a different website. I remember bookmarking https://www.hookahcompany.combecause I liked the prices but I was not able to place the order. Maybe I should try again if jHookah was able to place his. 

• Like 1

No that's a different website. I remember bookmarking https://www.hookahcompany.combecause I liked the prices but I was not able to place the order. Maybe I should try again if jHookah was able to place his.

yeah you should my order was 20.98 free shipping also
  • Like 2

yeah you should my order was 20.98 free shipping also

yeah I see they still have the promo going on. I'm going to have to try it. 

• Like 2

For some reason what ever shisha online store i use the first time i always have to go and call them to verify my age. My friends just out their name into the date base and they are fine but with me they can never find me lol maybe on of the cons of having a basic name

I've wondered why some people have to verify their age and some don't. I never had to prove anything to H-S. What method of payment do you use when you order hookah stuff? I usually pay with a credit card, which usually you can't get if you're under 18. I'm wondering if you use a debit or a prepaid they make you verify.

• Like 1

I've wondered why some people have to verify their age and some don't. I never had to prove anything to H-S. What method of payment do you use when you order hookah stuff? I usually pay with a credit card, which usually you can't get if you're under 18. I'm wondering if you use a debit or a prepaid they make you verify.

with h-s i used debit with hookah company i used credit
  • Like 1

Right now they have a free shipping discount on orders over $30 or $3.99 shipping via first class U.S. mail. I'm ordering two shika funnel bowls. :)