Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest trapman

Hookah Springs

Guest trapman

in colorado springs, there is a mall, not any ordinary mall...

there is a hookah bar across the street

i found out about this place in a food market, i found an add lying on the floor XD

just last night i got around to going with some freinds, very nice place, the guy that seems to be in charge there gave all sorts of deals, i even got a new hookah, starbuzz cans for half price. Actually, most things there were half price. i went at 8 pm and stayed till 11. The service was very good also, coudent imagine it musch better. Started out empty, then got full realy fast, too many hookahs to count. If any of you live in the colorado springs area, i suggest this place.

if you have any questions feel free to ask

Guest Miracle

Hooked on Hookah on Cheyenne and Nevada/115 is cheaper and better... plus it's not in the middle of the ghetto like Hookah Springs is.

do you have the full address there (and a website possibly) so I can add it to the hookah bars directory

Guest Miracle

Hookah Springs

3634 Citadel Drive North

Colorado Springs, Colorado 80909

Phone: 719.271.4101

They don't have a website...

I know the owners, Alex and Brashear... they are really good guys. They will take care of you, and give you a decent deal on Shisha, but it's still kinda expensive.

Guest trapman

eh i got a $200 (about) hookah from him for $90

and some other good discounts ;)

Guest kevin

There prices are pretty good its 15$ for one round and 20$ or 25$ i don't remember for two rounds and each one last for around like half an hour for about 4-5 people i definitely recommend this place also next door is a pool bar which i also recommend has good food and good drinks

The fact that they allow 4 to 5 people per hookah is really nice too. Most places dont allow that.