mookmonsta

Has anybody ever tried mixing E-Juice with their shisha?

Question

I have some delicious sour watermelon e juice that I wanted to try mixing with watermelon Al Fakher for extra flavor. Since vegetable glycerin is used in shisha as well as E-Juice, I'm curious to know if you can combine them and whether or not it would add anything to the flavor or clouds. The juice I have is pretty low in nicotine so I don't think it would make the smoke harsh if I just added a couple drops to a bowl. Anybody ever tried it?

• Like 1

22 answers to this question

I've never tried but it's an iteresting idea. Somtimes e juice can contian propelyne glycol instead of vegetable glycerine but it has the same effect. I'd say give it a go and let us know if it works!

• Like 1

I've never tried but it's an iteresting idea. Somtimes e juice can contian propelyne glycol instead of vegetable glycerine but it has the same effect. I'd say give it a go and let us know if it works!

Just mixed a bowl up. Added about 10 drops (the dropper on this bottle is really small) and mixed it real good. I will post an update after I start smoking it.
  • Like 3

Update: So I've got it smoking. The flavor is more or less the same but the clouds are a lot thicker. I'm thinking the best course of action would be to add more amd maybe even let it sit in a ziploc bag and marinate for a few hours.

• Like 1

its blasphemy in my book. I loathe everything vape related as it distracts hookah companies from their original business model. Vape stole the idea from us yet no one ever confronts them about it but me, I'm the last of a dying traditional American breed I suppose. haha

but if you go back to the homepage not the forums and search e liquid paul's article will come up.

• Like 1

its blasphemy in my book. I loathe everything vape related as it distracts hookah companies from their original business model. Vape stole the idea from us yet no one ever confronts them about it but me, I'm the last of a dying traditional American breed I suppose. haha

but if you go back to the homepage not the forums and search e liquid paul's article will come up.

I don't loathe vaping at all. Any hookah companies that stray from what they were originally made for are simply sellouts. Has nothing to do with the vape industry. Vaping is an innovative, less harmful way to get a nicotine fix and I respect that. If not for my vape and my hookah, I'd probably be smoking black n milds.
  • Like 1

Dude is very passionate when it comes to the vape topic lol Don't mind him, hes a good guy.

Paul does have a video and article about this somewhere I will go find it for you. I havent ever tried it but every time this topic comes up I get more curious about it, I might try it soon.

Anyway, here is the video I was talking about:

• Like 2

Lol okay then. That's all I'm going to say.

Sorry for trying to help you out.

No hard feelings, but there is a difference between answering my question and downtalking an industry that I obviously support. I can understand where you're coming from but at the same time, I didn't ask for all of that commentary. But thanks for your input. Like I said, no hard feelings.
  • Like 2

Dude is very passionate when it comes to the vape topic lol Don't mind him, hes a good guy.

Paul does have a video and article about this somewhere I will go find it for you. I havent ever tried it but every time this topic comes up I get more curious about it, I might try it soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImnF8Schiq0

That video was awesome. I'm gonna try it again using his method. I may have been a little too light with the E-liquid, and I didn't let it sit over night so I'll try that.
  • Like 2

That video was awesome. I'm gonna try it again using his method. I may have been a little too light with the E-liquid, and I didn't let it sit over night so I'll try that.

Thats one of my favorite parts of hookah and vape, you can experiment with tons of things and have fun with it. There isn't just one single way to do things. No right or wrong way, its great.

• Like 2

Thats one of my favorite parts of hookah and vape, you can experiment with tons of things and have fun with it. There isn't just one single way to do things. No right or wrong way, its great.

I used to be viciously traditional with my hookah. I never even toyed with any of these ideas until I started watching videos online and joined a few forums. I began to expand my horizons and try new things. I'm glad I did, because I would've NEVER bought a glass hookah or decided to try this if I hadn't started accepting other people's ideas and trying them out for myself.
  • Like 1

No hard feelings, but there is a difference between answering my question and downtalking an industry that I obviously support. I can understand where you're coming from but at the same time, I didn't ask for all of that commentary. But thanks for your input. Like I said, no hard feelings.

I pointed you in the right direction with the same exact video hooligan did but fine. Hookah is very American by all means, there are masses of companies here now that you should look into. Same with other countries not of middle eastern decent like Germany and Russia that make things "modern yet traditional"

just because I'm in America doesn't mean I can't be traditional. I've made my own tobacco, my own coals, my own custom painted stems, and currently my own glass hookah. Where you live is but a residence whereas tradition comes from the heart and overall knowledge of what you participate in. I've put the better part of a decade in this industry and you basically told me I don't know anything about hookah by saying hookah isn't American by any means.

Good luck on this experiment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImnF8Schiq0

Thanks hooligan I'm not tech savvy so I couldn't link it. And thanks for the kind words, we all smoke hookah and actively do things to better the community so we should all get along. I'll never see eye to eye about vape but with molassal I'm right there with you guys!
  • Like 2

Thanks hooligan I'm not tech savvy so I couldn't link it. And thanks for the kind words, we all smoke hookah and actively do things to better the community so we should all get along. I'll never see eye to eye about vape but with molassal I'm right there with you guys!

Just stay out of trouble lol no scaring off the new people!

Oh and you can just copy and paste any YouTube link and it will automatically put the video there. :)

• Like 1

I pointed you in the right direction with the same exact video hooligan did but fine. Hookah is very American by all means, there are masses of companies here now that you should look into. Same with other countries not of middle eastern decent like Germany and Russia that make things "modern yet traditional"

just because I'm in America doesn't mean I can't be traditional. I've made my own tobacco, my own coals, my own custom painted stems, and currently my own glass hookah. Where you live is but a residence whereas tradition comes from the heart and overall knowledge of what you participate in. I've put the better part of a decade in this industry and you basically told me I don't know anything about hookah by saying hookah isn't American by any means.

Good luck on this experiment.

You're putting words in my mouth, I never said you didn't know anything about hookah, I simply said that it isn't American. Because it isnt. Granted America is a large consumer and has a large and innovative market, but hookah is a middle eastern tradition. I live here too, dont forget that. But rather than argue semantics, I'm just gonna let this go. There's really no need for any kind of drama here. We all love hookah and that's all that matters. Obviously we're all passionate about it so of course there will be disagreements :)
  • Like 3

Just stay out of trouble lol no scaring off the new people!

Oh and you can just copy and paste any YouTube link and it will automatically put the video there. :)

Lol fair enough! Hm.. Every time I try that my hyperlink doesn't work but alas you helped out and answered the question at hand with it.

• Like 1

I'm not going to get into the discussion here as the point's already been sufficiently addressed, but I feel I should clarify something.

eJuice ALWAYS contains PG (propylene glycol), unless it's a 100% VG (vegetable glycerin), and those mixes are typically only available by select manufacturers.  In most cases, it's a 50/50 blend, or pretty close.  With vaping, PG is more flavorful but produces less clouds and can be an allergen to some people (though rare).  It is also thinner and has a sweeter flavor.  VG, by contrast, is less flavorful but produces larger clouds.  It is also more viscous, so, for vapers, unless you have a dripper or something that has larger openings on the coil, VG will destroy your coils.

The difference between eJuice and shisha tobacco is primarily the tobacco element, but shisha tobacco also typically contains molasses or honey (or both).  eJuice is simply a base-element liquid mixture of shisha tobacco.

Mixing it into hookah should yield similar results if you're using 100% VG or a 50/50 blend, especially if you're only adding a few drops.  It's made with the purpose to be vaporized with direct heat from an electrical coil.  The biggest difference is direct vs. indirect heat.  How much indirect heat from the coals is applied to the tobacco/eJuice mixture is akin to having a higher-powered, lower resistance (sub-ohm) vaporizer.

As you can see from the video, it will certainly work.  How well it will work depends on your setup, how much you use, what you pair it with, etc.  It's something I haven't tried out myself, but I probably will soon.

• Like 1

If you wanna ruin your experience from such experiment then do it. It sucks I've tried it a couple of time before and sucked big time. 

• Like 1

Yes i tried a lots of time and my friends are now using daily . My fav flavour is Propaganda-reform , if you're confused where to buy this flavor at lowest then i highly recommend to use Swiftsmoke.com . They have wide variety of e juices at lowest price and my experience was them is excellent.

I've tried this, though the liquid vaporizes quickly and with it, the flavour disappears after some time. I recommend using liquid cooling agents instead to give your shisha a cool throat hit. Anywhere between 3-7 drops should be enough. 3 for a mild cooling effect, 5 for a moderate one and 7 for a really strong effect. I recommend 4 or 5 drops because if its too cold, you won't get much of the flavour.

Sent from my A1601 using Hookah.org mobile app

We tried it as well. Good cloud output for about 10 to 15 minutes. Then gone. Tried putting more juice but got a horrid mouth feel.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk