Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

teamgrapemint

I bet none of you guys know what type of base this is

I really wish one of you do but my hopes are low considering I've been searching for a few days now and don't even know what type of base it is. It interlocks with the stem of the hookah and it shattered on me the other day. Somebody help!!!! It's a Pharoah hookah.

post-10065-1432578894215_thumb.jpg

I used to work around nothing but pharoh's hookahs I am very familiar with these vases. They are good pipes but you get no upgrade options like right now you are searching for one specific vase and can't find it. That's a huge drawback to that brand but it is nice not having to mess around with base grommets as the pharoh models ALWAYS seal perfectly. Honestly you should just upgrade to a KM, sahara, or even a mya if you are looking for quality for a low quantity of money. But with mya those downstems are hard to find if you rust it out, sahara always has their downstems in stock so it makes sense to go that route if it were me.

Maybe check ebay or amazon, if I still worked at that lounge I'd ask my boss to sell you one but that's not really an option any longer.

Sorry for your troubles! Broken vases suck...

Pharoh was really good at sending us out product we always had extra bowls vases coals etc, maybe you could ask them directly? I'm positive they have an email for inquiries.

I found what I think is the legit Pharaohs Hookahs website, you could try getting in touch with them since it doesn't seem like any vendors carry replacement bases. - http://www.pharaohshookah.com/index.php?route=information/contact

Or you could just take this opportunity to upgrade to something better, like Dude said. 

This is the first time I've ever joined a forum of any kind and you guys are great haha thanks for the concern.

I took the creative route and I got some great results. Went to home depot and got a 2" rubber fitting and bought a new base. The break on my old base obviously wasn't clean so I have to buy a glass cutter and made a clean cut, it's working out great.

post-10065-14326076040902_thumb.jpg

post-10065-14326076156839_thumb.jpg

This is the first time I've ever joined a forum of any kind and you guys are great haha thanks for the concern.

I took the creative route and I got some great results. Went to home depot and got a 2" rubber fitting and bought a new base. The break on my old base obviously wasn't clean so I have to buy a glass cutter and made a clean cut, it's working out great.

Sweet! Glad you made it work. I must say that is a nice pharoh the ones I'm familiar with were stainless and not nearly as flashy.

Wow that's genius. I'm glad that you made it work. 

Haha it actually doesn't look half bad for being rigged together. Nice work!