Dsdrummer04

Vaping - Fantasia F1 question

Question

I recently purchased a Fantasia F1 electronic hookah and was disappointed to see it did not come with an instruction manual. Does anybody have an electronic copy they could send or link to me? I tried a quick Google search but couldn't find anything. Maybe I'm just bad a searching.  ;)

Thanks!

• Like 1

3 answers to this question

I recently purchased a Fantasia F1 electronic hookah and was disappointed to see it did not come with an instruction manual. Does anybody have an electronic copy they could send or link to me? I tried a quick Google search but couldn't find anything. Maybe I'm just bad a searching.  ;)

Thanks!

Wow yo are right, it's very difficult to find a manual for that. Try contacting them directly using their contact page to see if they can email it to you. It won't hurt to try: http://www.fantasiahookah.ca/pages/contact-us

The Fantasia F1, along with the Starbuzz personal one (not the one that looks like a hookah hose handle), and many others on the market are simply rebranded Evods and Egos.  Their manuals are readily available on the market, but just not under the Fantasia F1 name.

For the clearomizer (the glass top half), here's a very thorough review of the CE5 and how to use it:

The battery (the solid bottom half) is pretty straight-forward.  5 clicks of the button to turn on, 5 clicks to turn off.  Unscrew the clearomizer and screw in the charger into the battery to charge.

• Like 2

The Fantasia F1, along with the Starbuzz personal one (not the one that looks like a hookah hose handle), and many others on the market are simply rebranded Evods and Egos.  Their manuals are readily available on the market, but just not under the Fantasia F1 name.

For the clearomizer (the glass top half), here's a very thorough review of the CE5 and how to use it:

The battery (the solid bottom half) is pretty straight-forward.  5 clicks of the button to turn on, 5 clicks to turn off.  Unscrew the clearomizer and screw in the charger into the battery to charge.

Thanks for jumping in Doug, I really couldn't find anything under F1. Boy I'm glad a few here knows a thing or two about vapes. phew. 

• Like 1