Nima

Hookah-Shisha.com Review

12 posts in this topic

This is the official thread is for posting a review of your experiences with Hookah-Shisha.com.

Here is our own review of them:

1 person likes this

As most of you might already know, I'm a sponsored reviewer with hookah-shisha. But I ordered from them longggg before that and long before I was ever even a reviewer in the first place. They are a killer company with loads of good people working for them.

Have a problem with your order? Call or hop on the live chat and almost always it will be resolved by the time you hang up.

The prices are a bit higher than other vendors, but I think that's due to them being in Texas which has one of the highest tobacco taxes in the US.

They have a great selection too. I've only had an order messed up once, and it was that they sent me a box of coals that was bigger than the one I ordered so I can't even complain lol they said it was because the one I ordered was out of stock so they gifted me the larger one. Awesome customer service always.

5 people like this

As most of you might already know, I'm a sponsored reviewer with hookah-shisha. But I ordered from them longggg before that and long before I was ever even a reviewer in the first place. They are a killer company with loads of good people working for them.

Have a problem with your order? Call or hop on the live chat and almost always it will be resolved by the time you hang up.

The prices are a bit higher than other vendors, but I think that's due to them being in Texas which has one of the highest tobacco taxes in the US.

They have a great selection too. I've only had an order messed up once, and it was that they sent me a box of coals that was bigger than the one I ordered so I can't even complain lol they said it was because the one I ordered was out of stock so they gifted me the larger one. Awesome customer service always.

And they almost always include a lollipop.

1 person likes this

And they almost always include a lollipop.

Do they really???

1 person likes this

Do they really???

Yupp. And free stickers too.

2 people like this

Yupp. And free stickers too.

I can see the slogan now: "Order from us, we have candy!". LOL 

1 person likes this

I can see the slogan now: "Order from us, we have candy!". LOL

5 star also gives candy with their orders but they also give gifts like free mouth tips and sometimes even 50g packs of tobacco.

1 person likes this

Just received my order from Hookah-Shisha.com and I am so happy!  :D 
They have great customer service as they answered any of my questions before I ordered via their chat system. The shipping was pretty fast, I think about 4-5 days at about $15 (pricey but I used the 15% discount anyway so it kinda balanced out). My order was flawless, everything came in just fine and seems to be of exceptional quality! I got a few things I didn't expect to though like a scrubber, some foil, and... Like HookahHooligan, instead of a 20 piece Coco Nara ($3.25), I got a 120 piece ($15). I don't know if it was intentional but I think returning it would be a hassle anyway so I'll just take it as it is  :P 

If I ever need anything online, HOOKAH-SHISHA.COM would be my online vendor of choice!

5/5 STARS!  :thumbsup: 

PS: I didn't get a lollipop <_< hmph! lol  :lol: 

post-9983-0-24103100-1433544732_thumb.jp

post-9983-0-92728100-1433544737_thumb.jp

post-9983-0-68858900-1433544751_thumb.jp

Edited by rxio1201
1 person likes this

Just received my order from Hookah-Shisha.com and I am so happy!  :D 

They have great customer service as they answered any of my questions before I ordered via their chat system. The shipping was pretty fast, I think about 4-5 days at about $15 (pricey but I used the 15% discount anyway so it kinda balanced out). My order was flawless, everything came in just fine and seems to be of exceptional quality! I got a few things I didn't expect to though like a scrubber, some foil, and... Like HookahHooligan, instead of a 20 piece Coco Nara ($3.25), I got a 120 piece ($15). I don't know if it was intentional but I think returning it would be a hassle anyway so I'll just take it as it is  :P 

If I ever need anything online, HOOKAH-SHISHA.COM would be my online vendor of choice!

5/5 STARS!  :thumbsup: 

PS: I didn't get a lollipop <_< hmph! lol  :lol: 

I think sometimes if the smaller pack of coals is out of stock they will just send the bigger one rather than going through the trouble of getting in contact with you  and having you choose something else and blah blah blah. Honestly it probably only costs them a dollar or two more to send the larger one anyway. 

Glad to hear you had a good experience, I love that they have a live chat, it makes things so much easier.

2 people like this

Just received my order from Hookah-Shisha.com and I am so happy! :D

They have great customer service as they answered any of my questions before I ordered via their chat system. The shipping was pretty fast, I think about 4-5 days at about $15 (pricey but I used the 15% discount anyway so it kinda balanced out). My order was flawless, everything came in just fine and seems to be of exceptional quality! I got a few things I didn't expect to though like a scrubber, some foil, and... Like HookahHooligan, instead of a 20 piece Coco Nara ($3.25), I got a 120 piece ($15). I don't know if it was intentional but I think returning it would be a hassle anyway so I'll just take it as it is :P

5/5 STARS! :thumbsup:

PS: I didn't get a lollipop <_< hmph! lol :lol:

did you get a sticker though thats the most important part lol ive received tons of lollipops but never tried one
1 person likes this