Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DK9310

Starbuzz stem

Just bought a Starbuzz stem today. Now I have 2 different KMs but this thing is in a whole different class....I love my KMs but the difference is immediately noticeable. Can't rave about it enough. It even matched my aluminum dream hose!

The pics

After smoking this stem at the starbuzz lounge I do agree it is not a km. That whole ghost resistant thing is spot on. Super wide gauge. Awesome matte finish. 5 year warranty. They are truly great hookahs. I NEED to get one now. Jealous over here! Enjoy your smoke!

those are, indeed, sweet stems, but i can't justify the price of one.  maybe one day i'll sell off both my kms and buy one, but today is not that day.

My girlfriend and I both put 100 in on it so it wasn't so bad. Thanks. I would definitely say it's worth the ticket tho

I would pay the price if at the very least came with a base. But realistically at that price it should be a whole package with a hose and bowl too.

I still want one though lol

I would pay the price if at the very least came with a base. But realistically at that price it should be a whole package with a hose and bowl too.

I still want one though lol

the second i seen it i said i want that later i found out the price and only the stem is what you get. Would i like one yes but would i ever buy it most likely not.