Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nima

Didnt we have a thread for latest sales/deals?

Didnt we have a thread for latest sales/deals? I thought we did already.

We do in fact have a thread for this. You can find it here:

I was looking for it under the "Hookah Deals" section. Should we move the thread? 

I was looking for it under the "Hookah Deals" section. Should we move the thread?

Yes we should, I'll move it now

Excellent.  Thanks for moving that.  I haven't updated that in a while - I used to add everything I'd get in emails there but I've just been too busy.

Excellent.  Thanks for moving that.  I haven't updated that in a while - I used to add everything I'd get in emails there but I've just been too busy.

I was thinking about a screenshot of the deals/sales newsletters from different stores. What do you guys think?

I was thinking about a screenshot of the deals/sales newsletters from different stores. What do you guys think?

I think is cool that we have a thread about the special sales that Doug adds on there but doesn't that create a conflict with the way trusted vendors work? I thought the rule was that their stuff can't be "advertised" unless they are signed up with us, so wouldn't posting them here would defeat that purpose? 

I'm sure I'm missing something somewhere....

I think is cool that we have a thread about the special sales that Doug adds on there but doesn't that create a conflict with the way trusted vendors work? I thought the rule was that their stuff can't be "advertised" unless they are signed up with us, so wouldn't posting them here would defeat that purpose? 

I'm sure I'm missing something somewhere....

I'm making an exception in regards to what Doug started. Users on our forum (not affiliated with the stores) can post those sale deals in the thread Doug started but vendors can't promote their site themselves without being a sponsor. 

I'm making an exception in regards to what Doug started. Users on our forum (not affiliated with the stores) can post those sale deals in the thread Doug started but vendors can't promote their site themselves without being a sponsor.

Ah that makes sense.

And, in all fairness, I haven't updated it in a long time, mainly due to laziness and lack of desire.  More people need to comment on it and fill stuff out!  :)

And, in all fairness, I haven't updated it in a long time, mainly due to laziness and lack of desire.  More people need to comment on it and fill stuff out!   :)

Must of us get the same emails but you always beat us to the punch.