Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Iguanas

Online shopping

Guest Iguanas

Hi guys.I am from Greece and i love smoking hookah.Or as Greeks say: "Drink" hookah. I want your opinion on how reliable is ordering a hookah from this site and how many days it takes to be shipped. Do you think i should order a hookah from here and if yes, which hookah and which tobacco you think is the best to order.

Thanks

Hey,

Our store is very secure and reliable. (I am the owner). :)

If you live in Greece, I would give it one week for shipping.

Also in terms of what hookah and what tobacco to buy, we need to know your taste in hookah. What do you like better? Fruity flavors? Classic flavors?

Guest Iguanas

Thanks very much admin. I fancy one hookah with 2 pipes and i like both flavors(fruits and classic). Also,do I have any discount on the prices or they are fixed?

Guest Whoswho

oh, good suggestion Nima. I like the marble hookahs personally, not just because it looks fantastic, but just the way it handles.

<3 Starbuzz Strawberry

The only thing I would change myself is the two hose, I generally like one hose hookahs better

I wish I knew about the code earlier =D

If you sign up for the newsletter, on the bottom left hand side of the page, You'll get all of the new discount codes. :)

yes there was. I will post separate discount codes in the underground section as well.

That will come on the 1st and 15th of every month, but will be different (not as good as) the ones from the Newsletter which is only once a month.

Cheers

you can use both of them separately but not together.

So for example some of the discount codes are for one particular item (specific tobacco or coal, etc) and some discount codes are a general percentage off the order.

Use whichever gives you more discount. :)

and you were going to make your signature smaller, right?