Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jHookah

Vape question

Question

I know some of yall vape a little and i would like to hear from you. First off i am considering getting a vape. What set up should i get? I was considering a ipv 4 but i dont need a box that gets that many watts. Second whats a good tank? My friend has i believe an Atlantis. And last is there a good grape and mint juice on the market.

4 answers to this question

I know some of yall vape a little and i would like to hear from you. First off i am considering getting a vape. What set up should i get? I was considering a ipv 4 but i dont need a box that gets that many watts. Second whats a good tank? My friend has i believe an Atlantis. And last is there a good grape and mint juice on the market.

I would honestly recommend a Joyetech eGo One.  I had several others before, and ended up trashing them all for that.  I'd go for the eGo One Max (I think it's what it's called).  It's basically set up to get a "professional" vape level, and I feel like it's very similar to hookah, especially when the coils are fresh and you've got good juice in the tank.

I have experimented with vaping for a few reasons, and I have tried the Sigelei Mini (a 30 watt), and an eLeaf 50 watt, both of which are kick ass and cheap, but I've dropped the eLeaf while longboarding once and I picked it up, hit and kept on skatin.'

As far as tanks go, the Aspire line is awesome, their Nautilus in like 4 sizes is a win because the draw restriction is just gone, unless you dial it in to restrict...  Kangertech Mini is pretty cool, but even full-open draw I get a bit of restriction, if that's your thing.

I have vaped .00 - .18 nicotine in these setups, for my girlfriend, and a variety of companies for flavors... Also other vapes, and have built and do build my own coils for my Kangertech...  24 gauge Kanthal wire, 4-5 wraps typically.  I vape around 13 watts - 18 watts with the .00 stuff, and get about a 0.04 sub-ohm resistance total.  Pretty smooth, and pretty 'low-temp' according to the more heavy vapers on youtube...

I have experimented with vaping for a few reasons, and I have tried the Sigelei Mini (a 30 watt), and an eLeaf 50 watt, both of which are kick ass and cheap, but I've dropped the eLeaf while longboarding once and I picked it up, hit and kept on skatin.'

As far as tanks go, the Aspire line is awesome, their Nautilus in like 4 sizes is a win because the draw restriction is just gone, unless you dial it in to restrict...  Kangertech Mini is pretty cool, but even full-open draw I get a bit of restriction, if that's your thing.

I have vaped .00 - .18 nicotine in these setups, for my girlfriend, and a variety of companies for flavors... Also other vapes, and have built and do build my own coils for my Kangertech...  24 gauge Kanthal wire, 4-5 wraps typically.  I vape around 13 watts - 18 watts with the .00 stuff, and get about a 0.04 sub-ohm resistance total.  Pretty smooth, and pretty 'low-temp' according to the more heavy vapers on youtube...

My friend has a vape and usually sticks to 30w so thats what im used to also 3nic. I will look into those brands though.

Just had an awesome experience at work, a guy came in and brought me a bunch of vape samples, and I'm friggin' stoked!!!  Got me an absinthe blend, which has a hint of vanilla and a dash of mint, so that is my favorite... He also gave me a dropper of Kratom, which is awesome, and I'm lookin' forward to trying that too....  Gives me a reason to buy a better rebuildable atomizer for my battery...  I wanna try more of these fancy coils...  Sorry, just had to rant :3