Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peterjacguier

Nakhla Lemon

Nakhla Lemon Hi.I just want to say that this is the first tobacco i have smoked. In my opinion it is an okay tobacco. I find the taste to be a bit soapy but nice. It has a dry looking appearance and a strong lemon smell. It does however smell a bit like washing up liquid. It is high quality , Not the best but acceptable. I smoked this with ice and lemon slices in my older cousins hookah in Hungary. I smoked it with a nice cold and ice filled glass of lemon ice tea (also with lemon slices). I haven't been smoking hookah for long but i have found that i don't really like dry tobaccos that much. I very much prefer wet and juicy tobaccos. the clouds were quite good but not the best. How ever due to it being strong and having a high nicotine content it was nice and relaxing and also fun to smoke. Over all its not an amazing flavour but thats just my opinion. I give it a 5.5/10. I feel as if thats a bit low but if i gave it a 6 it would feel to high. Anyway have a nice day and Thanks for reading.

Thank you very much I'm a really big fan of the YouTube channel.

Thanks. We've slowed down on the number of videos that we publish but I'm working on changing that within the next few months too 

It would be nice to see more of your videos more often. They are amazing and your are the only hookah expert i watch and listen to. Could you please do a review of Al Fakher or Soex cinnamon flavour. Keep going with what you are doing. You are awesome.

Nakhla Lemon Hi.I just want to say that this is the first tobacco i have smoked. In my opinion it is an okay tobacco. I find the taste to be a bit soapy but nice. It has a dry looking appearance and a strong lemon smell. It does however smell a bit like washing up liquid. It is high quality , Not the best but acceptable. I smoked this with ice and lemon slices in my older cousins hookah in Hungary. I smoked it with a nice cold and ice filled glass of lemon ice tea (also with lemon slices). I haven't been smoking hookah for long but i have found that i don't really like dry tobaccos that much. I very much prefer wet and juicy tobaccos. the clouds were quite good but not the best. How ever due to it being strong and having a high nicotine content it was nice and relaxing and also fun to smoke. Over all its not an amazing flavour but thats just my opinion. I give it a 5.5/10. I feel as if thats a bit low but if i gave it a 6 it would feel to high. Anyway have a nice day and Thanks for reading.

Have you thought of maybe mixing it with another flavor? It would be interesting to know if a mix would get rid of the soapy taste. 

Yeah i mixed it with cola flavour. It doesn't seem like nice mix but it actually tastes pretty good and gets rid of the taste.

I still haven't tried cola flavor from any brands yet, but I think is time to try it. At least I'm glad that they lemon flavor is gone from the mix.