Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest ColbyDCrossland

hard draw

Question

Guest ColbyDCrossland

I just purchased at 3 hose Syrian Chiller and it has a really hard draw that I do not like. Does anyone know how to fix this?

6 answers to this question

Guest Whoswho

hmm, i want to say might be the ball bearings in auto-seal system. I dont know, i could be how you're pcking the hookah.

My best guess is that its those pesky ball bearings that may have gotten stuck. Happened with my valve and it was almost impossible to draw smoke.

Guest trapman

try putting less water in, the water should only be 1.5 to 1 inches into the water (prefered 1)

Guest vincent09

1. Packing the bowl too tight

2. Auto-Seal Bearings

3. Small bore hoses

4. Small bore shaft

5. Small intake holes

Guest Whoswho

yeah that pretty much nails it down lol. its probably one of the one's vencent listed.

Guest ColbyDCrossland
1. Packing the bowl too tight

2. Auto-Seal Bearings

3. Small bore hoses

4. Small bore shaft

5. Small intake holes

1 I have other hookahs, no problem there. Just sprinkling it in.

2 I have opened the Auto seal, all the bearing seem to be unstuck.

3 They are the syrian hoses that came with it from hookahshish.com, the ones that look like they have sweatbands one.

4 Does not appear any narrower then my Mya.

5 that was my guess from the first and I imagine there is no way to remedy this?

One more bit of info. With it being a three hose. It has a hard drawn when you use one hose but if you use two or three hoses at once (one person) it draws easy. This is what lead me to believe it is the air holes that intake from the base of the hookah.

Guest vincent09

You can attempt to drill out the holes a little bit to make them larger, but you must be very careful not to damage the shaft. I have done this a few times and it helps considerably