Desroth

My New Netunoo Small Tank

Haze shop near me had a killer deal on these today and I just couldn't resist. Have had my eye on one of these from a few different companies for a long time and I have to say I am not disappointed with my purchase. Its first bowl was packed up with some Haze Subzero with three Titanium coals up top and it was amazing throughout the hour and a half session. Thought I would share for everyone!

20150808_190646.jpg

• Like 5

Man that's really pretty. I've been looking into a glass hookah now for a while and I have my eye on the plex square, but they are so expensive!. 
My most important question is: "how easy is it to clean? 

Oxi clean is your best friend now. Let it sit for a half hour with the hottest water your tap can get and then swish it around

yeah I've been using oxiclean a lot recently. I even used it on my Minzari Crown and it came out as good as new.

Believe it or not it has been rather easy to clean. Swishing a bit of soap and water through it gets it clean quite well for now. I will have to try the Oxiclean approach to cleaning it. I only wish I had capture my sessions with it this weekend but between a friend passing out and smashing his face on a counter from over doing a lounge session we had for someones birthday and trying to relax I just didn't think about it. 

If you are on the fence about getting glass, don't be. It is the best $150 bucks I have ever spent.

• Like 4

Believe it or not it has been rather easy to clean. Swishing a bit of soap and water through it gets it clean quite well for now. I will have to try the Oxiclean approach to cleaning it. I only wish I had capture my sessions with it this weekend but between a friend passing out and smashing his face on a counter from over doing a lounge session we had for someones birthday and trying to relax I just didn't think about it. 

If you are on the fence about getting glass, don't be. It is the best $150 bucks I have ever spent.

Does it smoke better too?

• Like 1

I have not yet had a bad session out of it. Granted I have been getting better with packs and heat but it smokes like a champ. Was smoking Carnival Nights over the weekend and just had nothing but monster clouds and flavor.

• Like 1

Damn I hope your friend is ok. 

So only $150?? that's it? That's not a bad price at all. I'm going to have to check them out and add them to the list. I'm weird like that. I start making a pros and cons list of all high ticket items that I want to purchase just to get the best bang for my buck. 

• Like 1