Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BenzoKenzo

Ben from MA

Hello fellow hookah smokers! I'm Ben, and I'm making an effort to be a bigger part of hookah forums!

I currently work at Lux Hookah Lounge in Plymouth, MA. I own 5 hookahs, 4 of them are KM's and the other one is a al fakher all glass mini hookah. If any of you are in the area, or just want to say hi, leave a comment below! I'm excited to be a part of the virtual hookah community, and ill be working on some video reviews in the near future. (hopefully!)

Hi Ben, welcome to the forum. 

I think we have a few people from Massachusetts. 

How did you find us? 

Hookah-shisha.com, I made an account a while back but I haven't showed much activity until today... I think that is going to change though, especially with how easy it is to use the forums, but ive had this problem that Microsoft edge keeps signing my account out, and I'm having trouble clicking on the login button, do you know where I should go to troubleshoot that?

Hookah-shisha.com, I made an account a while back but I haven't showed much activity until today... I think that is going to change though, especially with how easy it is to use the forums, but ive had this problem that Microsoft edge keeps signing my account out, and I'm having trouble clicking on the login button, do you know where I should go to troubleshoot that?

What are you using to display the site? Browser or the mobile app?

I've been trying to get on all day and a blue bar crosses the login spot Nima I'm using Internet explorer. My app is doing well though.

I see it. I'll have our programmer fix it. Thanks for letting me know

Hello fellow hookah smokers! I'm Ben, and I'm making an effort to be a bigger part of hookah forums!

I currently work at Lux Hookah Lounge in Plymouth, MA. I own 5 hookahs, 4 of them are KM's and the other one is a al fakher all glass mini hookah. If any of you are in the area, or just want to say hi, leave a comment below! I'm excited to be a part of the virtual hookah community, and ill be working on some video reviews in the near future. (hopefully!)

Welcome to the forum Ben!
I'm in NJ but I have a sister that just moved to Lynn, MA. That's roughly about an hour drive from you. She's an avid hookah smoker and visits lounges frequently. I'll ask her to go check yours out and report back to me. Tonight as a matter of fact she visited one in.... Lorain? Lawerence? I didn't quite catch the name of the town in her message but anyway, I'll send her over to check your place out. 

My problem with my browser has been fixed when I logged on today, I'm assuming your programmed solved the issue. just thought id give you guys the feedback!

Also, @dd0723 If your sister is interested in taking the hour drive to lux hookah lounge, id be more than happy to have her. just advise her that if she plans on coming in on a weekend to call ahead and make sure that shes on the wait list if it gets busy. besides that we have room available on the weekdays! I just don't want her to have to drive an hour to Plymouth and then have to wait another hour just to sit in the lounge..

My problem with my browser has been fixed when I logged on today, I'm assuming your programmed solved the issue. just thought id give you guys the feedback!

Also, @dd0723 If your sister is interested in taking the hour drive to lux hookah lounge, id be more than happy to have her. just advise her that if she plans on coming in on a weekend to call ahead and make sure that shes on the wait list if it gets busy. besides that we have room available on the weekdays! I just don't want her to have to drive an hour to Plymouth and then have to wait another hour just to sit in the lounge..

I hear ya man. Much appreciated. She's in Miami right now celebrating her birthday and then she's flying here to spend some time with me. I'll let her know about your place and give her the instructions you provided. She will be happy. She can take pics of the place to upload here too!. :) 

It's also just showing your quote here, not the text that you sent with it, just so you know! I'm using the app this time!

It's also just showing your quote here, not the text that you sent with it, just so you know! I'm using the app this time!

So you dont see the actual reply that he typed?

That's very strange. I don't use the tapatalk app anymore, but I didn't see any problems using our mobile app on IOS. I'll play around with it some more to see what else I can find.

Only on that one post, and when I clicked on the quote it brought me to a screen full of text that said what his comment was, but it was just an all white screen with text! I'm using the iOS app

Only on that one post, and when I clicked on the quote it brought me to a screen full of text that said what his comment was, but it was just an all white screen with text! I'm using the iOS app

Oh yeah I see what you mean now. I'm seeing the same thing where there are two quotes but I can't see the response.