Peterjacguier

What is the juiciest brand out there???

Could anybody tell me a really juicy brand? Thanks!

You mean juicier than Fantasia or Social Smoke? 

• Like 1

There are plenty out there. The first few that come to mind are Starbuzz, AF, Fumari, I believe Haze is pretty juicy. 

• Like 2

Haze is literally dripping in juice, I would say nearly as much as Social Smoke and Fantasia. I personally stopped smoking Fantasia because it was just too moist and it would boil over about 60% of the time killing my coals. Haze for some reason does not boil over, might be due to the denser pack of Haze that doesn't cook the entire bowl quickly.

• Like 2

Haze is literally dripping in juice, I would say nearly as much as Social Smoke and Fantasia. I personally stopped smoking Fantasia because it was just too moist and it would boil over about 60% of the time killing my coals. Haze for some reason does not boil over, might be due to the denser pack of Haze that doesn't cook the entire bowl quickly.

It could be that Fantasia just sucks. Hahahaha
  • Like 1

I remember when I first got into hookah - Fantasia was much better than they are now.  It's not a matter of tastes - they were the hotness on the market.  They also did unwashed tobacco, and it would kick your butt.  :sigh:

I wouldn't recommend anything that isn't good, but Fumari's going to be your best tobacco as far as flavor is concerned, but it's expensive.  I'm not a big fan of Haze, but some love it, and it's worth a shot - very juicy.  I'd say the #3 spot goes to Al Fakher, which is probably the cheapest (depending on where you buy from), and they have some great flavors as well.

• Like 2

I remember when I first got into hookah - Fantasia was much better than they are now.  It's not a matter of tastes - they were the hotness on the market.  They also did unwashed tobacco, and it would kick your butt.  :sigh:

I wouldn't recommend anything that isn't good, but Fumari's going to be your best tobacco as far as flavor is concerned, but it's expensive.  I'm not a big fan of Haze, but some love it, and it's worth a shot - very juicy.  I'd say the #3 spot goes to Al Fakher, which is probably the cheapest (depending on where you buy from), and they have some great flavors as well.

Yeah man, I remember when I first starting coming here I could not stand Haze. Once I figured out how to pack it correctly it rose to my favorite brand. Fantasia can still be okay, Million Dollar Flavor is still pretty strong and Magic Dragon is still great but I do have to admit that Starbuzz muscled them out of the top spot handily. 

• Like 1