Peterjacguier

Longest hookah session??

Mine was 3 hours and 45 minutes with my cousin. We smoked 4 or 5 bowls of Nakhla cola and lemon. We started at about midnight and finished at 3:45 in the morning. We did this all outside because we had to resort to quick lights. Now tell me your experience!!

I personally like no longer than 45 minute smoke sessions. I usually smoke at home while working though. So once whatever Im working on is done, that means Im done smoking too :)

• Like 1

My sessions tend to last for two hours, sometimes up to three if we are watching a movie or two. It all really depends on what bowl I am using and how many people I am smoking with. 

My longest session was all day but that was a special occasion, it was 4th of July and I just kept it packed and going all day for my guests. 

• Like 1

My sessions tend to last for two hours, sometimes up to three if we are watching a movie or two. It all really depends on what bowl I am using and how many people I am smoking with. 

My longest session was all day but that was a special occasion, it was 4th of July and I just kept it packed and going all day for my guests. 

All day? That seems cool!! I have to try that too!

Cool man. What flavour?

I've had luck with just about any flavor of Tangiers in a Harmony lasting an extremely long time.  And, when I think it's done, it's still a little wet on the bottom when I clean it out.

• Like 1

It depends what brand I'm smoking. With social smoke I've gotten 4 hours. Last week I was smoking The King Brand and I stopped at 3 hours using my Minzari Crown. I can't get that kind of session from other brands though. The flavors with Al Fakher and haze are gone before the coals on the second round are done.