Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Elviss_

Home made hookah hose ??

Question

Anyone here thought or actually made a home made hookah hose ? If so please post a picture and details on you made it ? I think it would be pretty cool seeing some im thinking of making a home made fancy house :)

11 answers to this question

Anyone here thought or actually made a home made hookah hose ? If so please post a picture and details on you made it ? I think it would be pretty cool seeing some im thinking of making a home made fancy house :)

I haven't, but my first hookah I bought was from a guy moving back to India and was trying to get rid of some stuff.  He had a crappy chinese hookah that I was excited to get.  The hose was the original wood hose ends that had been bastardized and put on a silicon(e) hose.  It actually smoked really nicely, but I didn't know much about its quality, so I ended up trashing it.

That said, it wouldn't be hard to make one - you just really need to aim for food-safe materials.  You don't want to smoke out of something that's going to make you sick or introduce any chemicals into your body.  Hookah smoke is certainly better than pretty much any other kind of smoke out there, but it's still smoke, and keeping it as clean and additive free is certainly what you want.

I haven't, but my first hookah I bought was from a guy moving back to India and was trying to get rid of some stuff.  He had a crappy chinese hookah that I was excited to get.  The hose was the original wood hose ends that had been bastardized and put on a silicon(e) hose.  It actually smoked really nicely, but I didn't know much about its quality, so I ended up trashing it.

That said, it wouldn't be hard to make one - you just really need to aim for food-safe materials.  You don't want to smoke out of something that's going to make you sick or introduce any chemicals into your body.  Hookah smoke is certainly better than pretty much any other kind of smoke out there, but it's still smoke, and keeping it as clean and additive free is certainly what you want.

Thanks A lot bro :) i will keep that in mind !

I made a hose a while back but after many uses i finally had to get rid of it =( thinking of making another so if i do i will post here

I made a hose a while back but after many uses i finally had to get rid of it =( thinking of making another so if i do i will post here

That would be cool! Im still thinking, and designing a hose.. Personally making for myself

I'm a scaredy cat, the only thing I've venture to do was homemade shisha. 

I'm a scaredy cat, the only thing I've venture to do was homemade shisha. 

Lol don't be it would actually be fun to make your own personal hose!

Lol don't be it would actually be fun to make your own personal hose!

I do want one with a glass tip, so probably if I can find some food grade silicone and a glass tip, then it would be easy to make my own. LOL

I do want one with a glass tip, so probably if I can find some food grade silicone and a glass tip, then it would be easy to make my own. LOL

Awh man :( i wanted to show you a picture of the hose design i wanna make.. Anyways i want to make a hose with a glass tip and silicon hose but gold around the bottom part of the tip and a black silicion hose with some nice and royal like versace design in gold as well! Now that would be a bad ass hose :D

Made one a while ago if I find a pic I will post one up for you :)

yeah that would be awesome if you could share a picture with us. Even better, tell us how you made it. Maybe that can be my next project.