Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DudeWhere'sMyHookah

What is your order when you're at a lounge?

Question

Hey guys so I'm just sitting here reminiscing about all the lounges I've been to and what I've ordered and either hated or loved.

So my question to you is what is your order when you go to a lounge? You can be as specific as you want by giving the brand name, simply stating the flavor, or even going as far as doing a specialty hookah order (ice hose, fruit bowl, fruit base)

Is there a flavor you always get to test the waters so to speak?

I know my standard nowadays for going to a new lounge is how good their double apple or mint is. I don't necessarily care about brands more so than how skilled the mixologist is when packing it.

Happy smoking (currently blowing pillows of smoke with af grapefruit orange mint and nakhla blueberry.)

I left out my go to order. haha

well, if I'm at karma (a social smoke only lounge) I get citrus mint with mojito.

If I'm at starbuzz I get their horchata mix or a mix of white chai, safari melon, and irish kiss.

If I'm at fumari I get tangelo and papaya or white gummi and ambrosia.

Tangiers I stay on mimon sometimes the Kashmir flavors.

Any other lounge that offer single flavors that I haven't been to I will get as I said mint or double apple then if they have it blueberry guava and orange.

6 answers to this question

I usually go for mint.  I can almost tell by the flavor what brands they use and how well they know how to pack it.  That said, I usually ask, at lounges I haven't been to before, what brands they carry, and what a "premium" vs regular entails.  I had a great experience at one lounge (for the ordering process at least) where they told me the premium flavor was AF, but it's been on the shelf for a while, and was nearing expiration, so they told me to go for a cheaper option because it would be fresher.  That's good stuff, even though I would have preferred the AF.

At the lounge I normally go to, I usually get AF Orange.  They used to have Nakhla, but stopped carrying it for some reason, and I would get mint.

Hey guys so I'm just sitting here reminiscing about all the lounges I've been to and what I've ordered and either hated or loved.

So my question to you is what is your order when you go to a lounge? You can be as specific as you want by giving the brand name, simply stating the flavor, or even going as far as doing a specialty hookah order (ice hose, fruit bowl, fruit base)

Is there a flavor you always get to test the waters so to speak?

I know my standard nowadays for going to a new lounge is how good their double apple or mint is. I don't necessarily care about brands more so than how skilled the mixologist is when packing it.

Happy smoking (currently blowing pillows of smoke with af grapefruit orange mint and nakhla blueberry.)

I left out my go to order. haha

well, if I'm at karma (a social smoke only lounge) I get citrus mint with mojito.

If I'm at starbuzz I get their horchata mix or a mix of white chai, safari melon, and irish kiss.

If I'm at fumari I get tangelo and papaya or white gummi and ambrosia.

Tangiers I stay on mimon sometimes the Kashmir flavors.

Any other lounge that offer single flavors that I haven't been to I will get as I said mint or double apple then if they have it blueberry guava and orange.

Wait, wait, wait... There's a social smoke only hookah lounge? damn I have to call you up next time I'm in Vegas. 

I usually get whatever crazy mix they have on the menu. When I went to the one in Florida with my sister we had something that had like 4 different flavors and it was super delicious. I asked them and they said the brand was al fakher. 

My go to order is a Coconut head bowl with SBs Pirates Cove and Code 69 (called Pirates Booty by hookah-shisha). Tasted like a nice cool tropical drink. 

Another mix I usually go for is the Three Whites (Fumari White Gummi Bear, AF White Peach & White Mint). Really smooth and long lasting with huge clouds throughout the bowl. Usually get it packed in an orange head for a slight citrus note in the background as the juices vaporize. 

The last mix I go for is Haze Bananarama and Fumari Spiced Chai, delicious no matter what bowl/head combination.

If I had to go with just one pure flavor to smoke I always pick AF Energy Drink/Red Bull and grab myself a bottle of ginger ale to sip while smoking. If you have never tried doing that I highly recommend it, the flavors of both compliment each other incredibly well.