Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cholo

hookah stem leak

Question

hello everyone, just wanna ask, im havin a small trouble in my starbuzz hookah stem im having leaks and i cannot determine where exactly it is i checked the bowl and the hose its absolutely fine but when i try my stem its leaking and im having small bubbles when i try the finger in the top test is there any way to know where the hole in my stem? so i can have it weld .. thanks :) sorry for bad english

3 answers to this question

hello everyone, just wanna ask, im havin a small trouble in my starbuzz hookah stem im having leaks and i cannot determine where exactly it is i checked the bowl and the hose its absolutely fine but when i try my stem its leaking and im having small bubbles when i try the finger in the top test is there any way to know where the hole in my stem? so i can have it weld .. thanks :) sorry for bad english

If it's the starbuzz stem that rounds about 200 dollars you have a 5 year warranty, contact starbuzz directly and they will fix it. If it's a small starbuzz hookah then you have to determine where exactly it's leaking from then use JB weld to fix the hole. After using JB weld let it sit for 24 hours and you will be fine once more.

If you can't find the source of the leak, fill up a bathtub with water and submerge your hookah, covering the bottom opening (yeah, you'll get a little wet).  Blow into the top (or cover the top and blow into the bottom, whatever works).  You'll see air bubbles where it has a leak.  Then follow @DudeWhere'sMyHookah's steps with JB weld.