Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Liz

Hey there!

Hi! I'm Liz. I've been around for a while, just kinda dropped off the face of the earth. Glad to be back and see so many fresh faces though (and old ones too!)

I'm in florida but I travel a lot, my favorite hookah is my little diva mya. I've had her for 4 years now, and she's been one hell of a trooper. (she pulls like a 3 foot KM all day.)

Anyways, what's been up? Anything new? 

d_mya_diva_white.jpg

Hey Liz. Good to see back on the forum :)

We missed you. Are you still keeping your blog and reviews up to date too?

I lost access to that a while ago. I'd like to get back into it though..

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Sorry for mistakes, using my cellular device.

Welcome back new-face!  I'm actually new (ish?) so here's my official 'welcome back!'

You are part of a huge wave of MYA fans and it's pushing me to consider giving them a shot... I know thats my buddy's go-to but he has the two hose model and believes in two-hose setups, and I argue one-hose setups, so we usually end up puffin' my KM's :)  

Welcome back new-face!  I'm actually new (ish?) so here's my official 'welcome back!'

You are part of a huge wave of MYA fans and it's pushing me to consider giving them a shot... I know thats my buddy's go-to but he has the two hose model and believes in two-hose setups, and I argue one-hose setups, so we usually end up puffin' my KM's   

Ive had two mya hookahs now and am not a fan. To me i would pick up another small mya just for trips but i would still try to bring my km or glass af hookah first if i can

Thank you! Honestly there are some bad myas and good ones.. I've had some that oxidized in the first month and threw them out.. However this mya is one hell of a hitter with the right hose and bowl. (she competed with my trimeal hands down)

I love the compactness. (i love small things.)

But you really have to see which ones last long.. I can personally vouch for this specific model and the mini acrylic mya.

My lifestyle doesn't afford me to own a glass hookah so this will do!

Sorry for mistakes, using my cellular device.