Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hookahmatt

Sup all!

My name is Matt, i have smoked hookah for over 6 years now. I have be apart of many hookah communities, from hookah domain, hookah giveaway, even smaller ones like hookah revolution. It'd been a long time since I was apart of a site and tried to keep up with news and happenings. But here I am, I hope to stay longer and speak louder. It's nice to meet you.

I'm 26 years young. I have a beautiful wife and three wonderful little girls. I live in idaho where the summer is hot and winter is cold!

I smoke anything that's good taste, clouds don't matter to much to me. Tangiers is what I will smoke, I also like nakhla and AL Falkner.

If you ever want to talk video games. Mainly Nintendo or just random stuff, let me know! #letssmoke

My name is Matt, i have smoked hookah for over 6 years now. I have be apart of many hookah communities, from hookah domain, hookah giveaway, even smaller ones like hookah revolution. It'd been a long time since I was apart of a site and tried to keep up with news and happenings. But here I am, I hope to stay longer and speak louder. It's nice to meet you.

I'm 26 years young. I have a beautiful wife and three wonderful little girls. I live in idaho where the summer is hot and winter is cold!

I smoke anything that's good taste, clouds don't matter to much to me. Tangiers is what I will smoke, I also like nakhla and AL Falkner.

If you ever want to talk video games. Mainly Nintendo or just random stuff, let me know! #letssmoke

Pokemon?

Welcome to the forum Matt. If you ever have any suggestions on how to improve this forum (based on your experience elsewhere) please do let us know :)