Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zagreus

Shisha

Question

16 answers to this question

I've heard Tangier's is pretty harsh compared to some of the easier tobaccos but I've been smoking pretty much three to four times a week over the past year so I think I'll give it a try

My friend knocks on fantasia all the time because they sell it at his gas station so he considers it a garbage brand lol, I'm not a huge fan, I've only had one flavor I liked from them. Ive stuck with AF the better part of this past year since I think it gives pretty decent flavor strength. I'm gonna be getting into Tangier's as well soon too. I just tried cane mint and that stuff is strong as holy hell

My friend knocks on fantasia all the time because they sell it at his gas station so he considers it a garbage brand lol, I'm not a huge fan, I've only had one flavor I liked from them. Ive stuck with AF the better part of this past year since I think it gives pretty decent flavor strength. I'm gonna be getting into Tangier's as well soon too. I just tried cane mint and that stuff is strong as holy hell

I can go on and on about the quality and salesmanship of that "brand". It's my biggest gripe with the hookah industry next to the "e-hookah"

I don't mind the concept of vaping generally, its not my thing but when it comes to the whole e-hookah stuff like the attachable vapor head and junk like that I kinda of just facepalm

I've only tried three brands, al fakher, starbuzz and fantasia. What are some strong brands that you guys would recommend.

You should try Nakhla and Tangiers. Social Smoke is another good brand that is more similar to what you're already smoking.

I don't mind the concept of vaping generally, its not my thing but when it comes to the whole e-hookah stuff like the attachable vapor head and junk like that I kinda of just facepalm

That vape head I don't find a big problem with because of how it approaches mixing vaping and hookah. Instead of trying to replace your hookah it is only trying to augment it. That's just me though

That vape head I don't find a big problem with because of how it approaches mixing vaping and hookah. Instead of trying to replace your hookah it is only trying to augment it. That's just me though

I don't mind the concept of vape as it does help people but when it comes to how the users (at least around me) act and treat others I hate it. Everything is a piss contest and they are the most show offy group of individuals I've ever had the displeasure of communicating with. In most cases they are elitist pricks. However it would be the brand Fantasia that makes the ehead. Wouldn't have guessed any other brand.

Vaping is fine for in public or at work....but I agree the guys that come into a hookah bar and act like their mods r supreme ruler, just anoys me. Clouds and tricks are great, if you cat do it with a hookah tho it doesn't count in my book.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I don't really understand the elitism when it comes to vaping. I've heard that the flavor comes through stronger and better. And can give better clouds. Well half of that argument is just based on preference since there are people that mostly or only care about cloud output in both hookah and vaping, just like there's people whos main preference is about nicotine buzz. So I think something like cloud output is out the window especially since you arent going to get and probably don't want to get those monster clouds unless you have it set up in a very specific way so generally you'll get similar cloud output to hookah if you aren't one of those people into the whole cloud competition thing. Also those people need to watch the video where Eric from Tangier's packs his bowl, the clouds he gets are comparable. I think the flavor argument is wrong though, because from what I understand, vaping has a tendency to numb your tastebuds very quickly and easily so at that point you'll only get flavor for a short while unless you only plan on hitting it once in awhile. Where I would argue that even with shisha with low amounts of flavor it will stay consistent and not dull your taste buds.

I agree with Nima, Nakhla and Tangiers are just staples... I have tried a few Tangiers, so far the Birquq line is my favorite.  I also highly recommend Mazaya and Romman.  Both are made in Jordan, and both are good representations of out-of-merica smoke, Mazaya being a Moassel and Romman being a regal Tobammel.  

Mazaya I'd recommend the Grape Berry, also, it's worth noting that my favorite Tiger's Blood blend is made with only Mazaya so far.. (25% Strawberry, 25% Watermelon, 25% Gum Cherry and 25% Coconut).  Good luck finding all 4 of those flavors in any one spot tho, dunno why no one keeps the full line of this stuff in stock, it's getting more popularity and their flavor list is nice...

With Tangier's Birquq, they are all pretty good, but Boysenberry is my go-to there just because I've grown Boysenberries before, and am pretty smitten with that fruit.

Forgot to mention Rommans flavors are very good, and seem to have a higher nicotine content as well... I'd recommend their Banana Split.  Quite amazing, really...

I agree with Nima, Nakhla and Tangiers are just staples... I have tried a few Tangiers, so far the Birquq line is my favorite.  I also highly recommend Mazaya and Romman.  Both are made in Jordan, and both are good representations of out-of-merica smoke, Mazaya being a Moassel and Romman being a regal Tobammel.  

Mazaya I'd recommend the Grape Berry, also, it's worth noting that my favorite Tiger's Blood blend is made with only Mazaya so far.. (25% Strawberry, 25% Watermelon, 25% Gum Cherry and 25% Coconut).  Good luck finding all 4 of those flavors in any one spot tho, dunno why no one keeps the full line of this stuff in stock, it's getting more popularity and their flavor list is nice...

With Tangier's Birquq, they are all pretty good, but Boysenberry is my go-to there just because I've grown Boysenberries before, and am pretty smitten with that fruit.

Forgot to mention Rommans flavors are very good, and seem to have a higher nicotine content as well... I'd recommend their Banana Split.  Quite amazing, really...

I know, trying to find mazaya anywhere in the us is extremely hard now. They just came out with guarana, mojito, and another yet no online retailer keeps them stocked. I see Brazilian pages on instagram all the time stocking masses of it. I'm jealous.

I'm in love with their strawberry flavor. Went through a 250 in a week. That's saying something for me because I mix every bowl I smoke. Can't remember my last non tangiers single flavor bowl. haha

yeah, that strawberry of theirs is something fierce... it was the reason I tried to make my Tiger's Blood obsession, so richly flavored and really really strawberry packed juice...  Quite amazing...