Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mint Head

Flavor you can't live without?

Question

I couldn't find a post like this browsing or searching so I was curious as to what everyone's favorite most favorite flavor would be. I'm limited in experience but at this point in time, gun to my head, I'd have to probably pick cane mint. I plan on getting a new shipment soon so I might even want to use this as reference but I'm overall just interested regardless since everybody seems to love different things.

Pardon my STARBUZZiness, I know it's not the best brand, but I do love their Pirate's Cave and their Tangerine Dream so much when I run out I get all squirrely and start counting quarters and looking for singles stuffed in old pants...

Plus my friends are so accustomed to these two flavors now that should I not have it, there would be hell to pay following the reaper...

Pardon my STARBUZZiness, I know it's not the best brand, but I do love their Pirate's Cave and their Tangerine Dream so much when I run out I get all squirrely and start counting quarters and looking for singles stuffed in old pants...

Plus my friends are so accustomed to these two flavors now that should I not have it, there would be hell to pay following the reaper...

Tangerine dream has been something I wanted to try but pirates cave sounded just too candyish for me. That's interesting though, I suppose they just make a good staple and everyday smoke for you then?

Cane mint and Af grape and mint for sure

Honestly I haven't ever tried AF grape or grape with mint. I've always been scared that it would taste like ketchup since that's what everyone seems to think lol

Nakhla ice raspberry. This flavor is flawless.

For tangiers foreplay on the peach. Cane mint is amazing but I can't smoke it all the time whereas you load up a bowl of foreplay and I'm not leaving till that 3rd round of coals is done.

Tangerine dream has been something I wanted to try but pirates cave sounded just too candyish for me. That's interesting though, I suppose they just make a good staple and everyday smoke for you then?

Honestly I haven't ever tried AF grape or grape with mint. I've always been scared that it would taste like ketchup since that's what everyone seems to think lol

They changed up that recipe awhile back. I just started smokeing grape and mint with in the year on a daily but i can never remember it tasting like ketchup

hi im somewhat new to this whole thing but i have a couple decent setups. and know enough thanks to this site and youtube haha:) but im a guy who liikes to try everything and im wondering what everyones favorite banana flavor is i love banana and i like the fruity flavors or candy flavors and i like the nicotine alot so i was wondering what are some good brands in banana and fruity .... no mint flavors, fantasia, or starbuzz, looking more for tangiers, famiri, af, annd any others having trouble buying and throwing some out haha thanks in advance:)

hi im somewhat new to this whole thing but i have a couple decent setups. and know enough thanks to this site and youtube haha:) but im a guy who liikes to try everything and im wondering what everyones favorite banana flavor is i love banana and i like the fruity flavors or candy flavors and i like the nicotine alot so i was wondering what are some good brands in banana and fruity .... no mint flavors, fantasia, or starbuzz, looking more for tangiers, famiri, af, annd any others having trouble buying and throwing some out haha thanks in advance:)

Haze bananarama is supposedly the best one. I do love al fakher special edition banana Montana. It's really good.

Mine has to be mint. All around its the most versatile flavor there is, imo.

Pirates cave is great and tangerine dream has changed a lot over the years.. Starbuzz and fantasia as brands have both changed since I got in the game and I stay FAR FAR away from them unless I have to do a review or its given to me at no charge.

There's this hookah lounge in Boulder that made and packaged their own shisha commercially and I can't remember the name of it to save my life but my gawd they had some great flavors I'd love to get my hands on.

Found it: hooked on hookah. If you're ever in Boulder, pick some up.

Hmm I have been hooked on nirvana lately. head rush has literally been in my last 3 online orders. I cant go a month without burning through the container. best energy drink flavor in my opinion. Along with that would have to be Tangier's Kashmir peach and starbuzz mighty freeze for sure.

I would have to say my all-time-favorite flavor is Social Smoke's Dulce de Leche. 

Dulce_De_Leche_SS_Can.thumb.jpg.7a85d52b

I would have to say my all-time-favorite flavor is Social Smoke's Dulce de Leche. 

img]<a  href=http://www.hookah.org/community/uploads/monthly_2015_09/Dulce_De_Leche_SS_Can.thumb.jpg.7a85d52bd040b4dbdaea054db35de79e.jpg' alt='Dulce_De_Leche_SS_Can.thumb.jpg.7a85d52bd040b4dbdaea054db35de79e.jpg'>

This is really interesting, I didn't know a flavor like this existed, I already like dulce de leche so this is something I might have to try

For me it used to be a layer of vanilla with a layer of mint, it tastes like christmas and I love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've done that with af mint and vanilla, since AF vanilla tastes like cake batter I can see why you said it tastes like Christmas, its good and something different, I recently tried the mint with cream flavor and its very similar but it actually takes more like a light cream flavor rather than a heavy deep raw cake batter. Both are pretty good IMO

Yes!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Ive only tried lemon mint from the ice line, strong flavor and surprisingly juicy, that's been on my to try list for nakhla before I give up on the brand lol

Ice apple and ice raspberry are awesome. I highly recommend them

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

For real though. My nakhla list goes:

Ice raspberry

Ice Apple

Mizo guava

Mizo mint

Mizo bluberry

Then the first two repeated in Mizo haha

Awesome idea for a thread,

Tangiers

Guava

Mint

Passion fruit

Horchata

Nakala mizo

Raspberry ice

AF

Berry

Watermelon

There are a few others, but it's been a bit since my last order. So I will have to update this later.

img]<a  href=http://www.hookah.org/community/uploads/monthly_2015_09/Dulce_De_Leche_SS_Can.thumb.jpg.7a85d52bd040b4dbdaea054db35de79e.jpg' alt='Dulce_De_Leche_SS_Can.thumb.jpg.7a85d52bd040b4dbdaea054db35de79e.jpg'>

I had no idea there was a flavor like this. How is the taste! I have to know. This will be in my next order for sure!

Awesome idea for a thread,

Tangiers

Guava

Mint

Passion fruit

Horchata

Nakala mizo

Raspberry ice

AF

Berry

Watermelon

There are a few others, but it's been a bit since my last order. So I will have to update this later.

I had no idea there was a flavor like this. How is the taste! I have to know. This will be in my next order for sure!

Would you say guava is better than Kashmir guava? I just picked up the Kashmir version of it to try and I love guava in general. Also picked up horchata as well, how does the flavor come through for you? Im having a bit of trouble myself since its been a couple weeks since I've ran out of cane mint but I get like a mild jumble of sweetness I can't pinpoint. Its odd

Would you say guava is better than Kashmir guava? I just picked up the Kashmir version of it to try and I love guava in general. Also picked up horchata as well, how does the flavor come through for you? Im having a bit of trouble myself since its been a couple weeks since I've ran out of cane mint but I get like a mild jumble of sweetness I can't pinpoint. Its odd

Sounds like an acclimation or heat issue. Try acclimating it for at least a half hour before smoking and adding an extra coal. Kashmir anything is freaking strong. I've had Kashmir cherry Kashmir peach and Kashmir Apple and all were strong enough to have my gf and her friends tap out pretty instantly.

Sounds like an acclimation or heat issue. Try acclimating it for at least a half hour before smoking and adding an extra coal. Kashmir anything is freaking strong. I've had Kashmir cherry Kashmir peach and Kashmir Apple and all were strong enough to have my gf and her friends tap out pretty instantly.

Its not an acclimating issue, they came in smelling like they should and I acclimated my horchata by accident when I left it out and went to work. I'll just have to mess with the packing a bit again to get into the groove of things, the Kashmir is strong though, it smells incredibly strong too

Its not an acclimating issue, they came in smelling like they should and I acclimated my horchata by accident when I left it out and went to work. I'll just have to mess with the packing a bit again to get into the groove of things, the Kashmir is strong though, it smells incredibly strong too

It really does help the flavor to acclimate it every time you smoke it as the weather/humidity is constantly changing. Eighty four got me to start doing it and since then I've never had a tangiers problem. Every flavor is spot on and stronger than most other brands can muster.

It really does help the flavor to acclimate it every time you smoke it as the weather/humidity is constantly changing. Eighty four got me to start doing it and since then I've never had a tangiers problem. Every flavor is spot on and stronger than most other brands can muster.

I guess I'll go ahead and start acclimating horchata for a little later on tonight and give it another go, also there was one question I had that I couldn't find info on in terms of hole poking with Tangier's, is there any advantage or disadvantage is poking holes straight to the bottom? I know john does that with his oyster middle finger but doing that within full fork tears my foil so I just do it with a poker