Zagreus

Making Tea Shisha

Question

I have a friend who is deathly allergic to tobacco and I recently just watched a video on how to make shisha so I was curious if anyone knows how to make tea shisha or any other non tobacco shisha because she's really really picky about it but wants to try shisha and she doesn't really trust trying stuff because she has almost died before from tobacco. So if she knew that I handled every part of the shisha creation process she'd feel much much more comfortable

• Like 2

3 answers to this question

I imagine the same exact way as making regular shisha.

The tobacco is but a medium in the process, with almost any experiment you can change the medium and expect similar results in regard to leafs.

I'd add more gylcerin to prevent burning but I would do everything else the exact same.

Consult our how to make shisha thread on the specifics that we all use in our processes.

• Like 1

I have a friend who is deathly allergic to tobacco and I recently just watched a video on how to make shisha so I was curious if anyone knows how to make tea shisha or any other non tobacco shisha because she's really really picky about it but wants to try shisha and she doesn't really trust trying stuff because she has almost died before from tobacco. So if she knew that I handled every part of the shisha creation process she'd feel much much more comfortable

Also there are many alternatives to tobacco. True cloudz cream, decloud shisha fruit, xhale steam stones, Shiazo stones, Beamer gel, and even tea shisha by hookah-hookah. Forgot to mention those earlier. Personally I like the shisha fruits best mint and raspberry are superb.

• Like 1

Hydro Herbal uses sugar cane and artificial fruit flavors to create a non tobacco shisha. Also The King Brand makes a tobacco alternative shisha with sugar cane and real fruit. One of my favorite. 

I've dabble with making my own shisha and has come out very good. Somebody on the making shisha thread suggested making shisha with banana leaves. From what we understand he was successful but he hasn't posted the rest of the results of his experiment. 

This article will give you the beginning tools to get the process started: http://www.hookah.org/how-to-make-homemade-shisha-tobacco/

and this forum thread will give you an idea with pictures of how our experiments came out: 

Let us know if you are going to try it and tell us how it comes out. I'm actually curious as to how it would taste with tea leafs.