Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DK9310

Please help!!!!

Question

So I have a Starbuzz stem and a plethora of accessories and shisha. Yesterday out of the blue I start up my hookah and everything appears to be fine. But... the smoke is really thin almost like a vaporizer would be and is burning up really fast. I've tried different heads hoses, checked for leaks, called my supplier shop and used multiple kinds of shisha.....same result weak thin smoke and burns fast....please help

7 answers to this question

So I have a Starbuzz stem and a plethora of accessories and shisha. Yesterday out of the blue I start up my hookah and everything appears to be fine. But... the smoke is really thin almost like a vaporizer would be and is burning up really fast. I've tried different heads hoses, checked for leaks, called my supplier shop and used multiple kinds of shisha.....same result weak thin smoke and burns fast....please help

Ive had my purge ball get stuck at the top of valve, don't know how. But maybe it's your purge valve/ball?

Yeah try the purge, those things can be troublesome at times. My glass hookah constantly gets clogged up if it purge it too many times. Get a different ball in there, could be the old one doesn't make enough contact anymore.

No I checked that. I was wondering if the quality of water could have anything to do with it? I've tried different shisha,bowls,coals and my other hookah and it was the same thin moisture like smoke

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

The water you use normally won't change much having to do with the thickness of the smoke. What foil are you using? What coals? How old is the shisha? How old are the coals? Does the shisha feel super moist -thats my #1 problem is it gets too wet after a while.

My first recommendation is to blot the shisha dryer with a paper towel. Not too too dry, just a bit. If you're using thin (non heavy duty) aluminum foil, double up. Make sure you don't have too much water in your base and make sure your grommets are all sealing tightly, especially your hose one. Also make sure your hose has no holes. These are just a few things I check off when I have this issue. Hope you find the cause!

Sorry for mistakes, using my cellular device.

How about the hose? have you checked to see if the hose has any leaks? it's bound to happen now and then. It has happened to me twice already and luckily both times were with cheaper hoses that I didn't mind replacing. 

No the hose is good. My local hookah shop figured it out for me. It's actually that the humidity is so high and concentrated right now that the coals on whatever side is touching the foil/lotus is burning out immediately. So I either have to blow on my naturals constantly or use quick lights due to their high flammability.

No the hose is good. My local hookah shop figured it out for me. It's actually that the humidity is so high and concentrated right now that the coals on whatever side is touching the foil/lotus is burning out immediately. So I either have to blow on my naturals constantly or use quick lights due to their high flammability.

Try not flipping your coals on the stove. I've had similar problems last year and that helped solve it.